Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2704554

Subject: "This Oleksandr Usyk vs Chazz Witherspoon card is LIT | DAZN" Previous topic | Next topic
Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14014 posts
Sat Oct-12-19 08:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This Oleksandr Usyk vs Chazz Witherspoon card is LIT | DAZN"

If you have DAZN or some way to watch and catch the fights you may have missed, it's a good night of fights.

Charles Conwell (good prospect) stops Patrick Day who'd never been stopped, improving to 11-0. Day was carried out on a stretcher and reportedly seizing in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Chrystina Poncher says his mother never wanted him to box and never would watch his fights, because it makes her nervous. I hope the brother is ok.

Anthony Sims Jr, a prospect I really like, stops Morgan Fitch pretty early... looking better and better every match. Dude is sharp and actually one of the most marketable guys in boxing. He called out Rocky Fielding post fight.

Coming up is the rematch between Jessica McCaskill and Erica Anabella Farias.

Later will be Dmitry Bivol vs Lenin Castillo... a fight Bivol is definitely expected to win.

And then Oleksandr Usyk's heavyweight debut vs Chazz Witherspoon. Can't wait to see how he performs.

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Send your prayers, positive thoughts & vibes etc to Patrick Day
Oct 13th 2019
Man, this is heartbreaking. I hope he comes out okay.
Oct 14th 2019
I'm really really really sad about this kid passing away.
Oct 17th 2019
my goodness....R.I.P...
Oct 17th 2019
very sad RIP
Oct 17th 2019

Boogie Stimuli
14014 posts
Sun Oct-13-19 07:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Send your prayers, positive thoughts & vibes etc to Patrick Day"
In response to Reply # 0

Last I heard he was still in a coma

~
~
~
~
~

Hitokiri
Charter member
22101 posts
Mon Oct-14-19 08:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Man, this is heartbreaking. I hope he comes out okay."
In response to Reply # 1

And a tough few weeks for the sport. First the situation with the Shields/Habazin, then Errol narrowly escaping serious injury/death, and now this.

And it brings me back to Wilder's insane comments about wanting to catch a body...

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

Boogie Stimuli
14014 posts
Thu Oct-17-19 12:24 AM

3. "I'm really really really sad about this kid passing away."
In response to Reply # 1

RIP young brother. All you hear is good things about him from people who knew or met him... and even that wasn't the case, it's still just as sad. This isn't what anyone wants when they go into that ring, even though they know it's a possibility. Prayers not only to his family but also to Charles Conwell, because he's really torn up over this as well.

~
~
~
~
~

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Thu Oct-17-19 07:23 AM

4. "my goodness....R.I.P..."
In response to Reply # 0

life is fragile as shit, man. At 27, I thought I was indestructible. This is sad to see.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Thu Oct-17-19 10:01 AM

5. "very sad RIP"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2704554 Previous topic | Next topic