Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2701667

Subject: "Vergil Ortiz vs Antonio Orozco|DAZN & Shevchenko vs Carmouche|ESPN+" Previous topic | Next topic
Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14000 posts
Sat Aug-10-19 04:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Vergil Ortiz vs Antonio Orozco|DAZN & Shevchenko vs Carmouche|ESPN+"
Sat Aug-10-19 04:45 PM by Boogie Stimuli

Don't ever say I didn't tell yall about the good fights before they happened!

Vergil Ortiz is 21 yrs old, 13-0 with 13 KO's. Remember his name.

Antonio Orozco is 31 yrs old. 28-1. His only loss was by decision to Jose Carlos Ramirez. Some might remember me mentioning this fight during the GGG/Canelo discussion, saying the Orozco fight was actually better. If nothing else, Orozco always comes to fight.

I expect Ortiz to come out on top, because the kid is special, but this will be an entertaining fight if you're looking for a good one.

As for Shevchenko vs Carmouche... It's Valentina Shevchenko. No explanation necessary.

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
What a fuckin fight
Aug 10th 2019
good experience for Ortiz
Aug 11th 2019
      Totally agree
Aug 12th 2019
Shevchenko outclasses Carmouche to avenge her early loss to her
Aug 10th 2019

Boogie Stimuli
14000 posts
Sat Aug-10-19 10:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "What a fuckin fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Orozco seemed to be presenting some unique problems as a shorter, very game fighter, but Ortiz' persistence got him up outta there in the 6th, knocking him down 3 times.

If you missed it, you missed a good one, and I don't wanna see you in none of these posts saying boxing is dead when you see a terrible decision a high profile fight lol.

~
~
~
~
~

Kungset
Member since Mar 29th 2004
6426 posts
Sun Aug-11-19 06:57 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "good experience for Ortiz"
In response to Reply # 1

got tested early but took the match to the next level. he really had enough lol, he came out that last round a mix of pissed off and determined

Boogie Stimuli
14000 posts
Mon Aug-12-19 12:14 AM

4. "Totally agree"
In response to Reply # 3

>got tested early but took the match to the next level.

Word. He remarked after the fight how his head was getting a lil big due to getting all those KO's. This is good for prospect's humility and realizing they've still got work to do. Good thing he didn't react like Teofimo Lopez did after his last fight. Then again, Ortiz actually managed to close the show here.

>really had enough lol, he came out that last round a mix of
>pissed off and determined

Lol, real talk

~
~
~
~
~

Boogie Stimuli
14000 posts
Sat Aug-10-19 10:49 PM

2. "Shevchenko outclasses Carmouche to avenge her early loss to her"
In response to Reply # 0

Unanimous decision... won all rounds on all judges scorecards. Not the most exciting fight, but Shevchenko just gets better and better. She's gonna be hard to beat.

~
~
~
~
~

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2701667 Previous topic | Next topic