Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2653853

Subject: "Tom Brady, Jim Gray and the unwatchable douchebaggery " Previous topic | Next topic
Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Tue May-01-18 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Tom Brady, Jim Gray and the unwatchable douchebaggery "

Look, Tom Brady is likely the GOAT QB - I get all of that. But him sitting up there perched on a chair while Jim Gray slobbers all over him is one of the more unwatchable things in sports history. If you don't watch boxing, then you won't fully grasp this - but Jim Gray has spent his career being an insufferable douchebag to fighters for decades - always asking d!ckhead questions, never appreciating the greatness that he covers.

He has constantly denigrated boxers - and it's laughable how hard he has to try to give Floyd Mayweather a compliment - but he's up there this weekend gazing into Tom's eyes like "do you think people haven't shown the requisite gratitude for your greatness, Tom?"

FOH.

I mean - look at this shit from a few years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmkEvaVcMdk

Yea, no. When the MAGA QB and Jim Gray are on TV? I'd rather watch Kobe's "UnDisputed Mind" documentary or whatever trash ego-maniacal Kanye shit that is.
-->

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i havent watched Jim Gray do anything in a long time, and not starting n...
May 01st 2018
Jim Gray ambushing Pete Rose at MLB All Star game
May 01st 2018
forgot about that.
May 01st 2018

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35272 posts
Tue May-01-18 12:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "i havent watched Jim Gray do anything in a long time, and not starting n..."
In response to Reply # 0

but i honestly believe everything you said without watching anyways

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Tue May-01-18 01:11 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Jim Gray ambushing Pete Rose at MLB All Star game "
In response to Reply # 0

and I think Pete Rose deserves the punishment he is getting. This shit was so foul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4fmEbgKeh0

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Tue May-01-18 01:33 PM

3. "forgot about that."
In response to Reply # 2

>and I think Pete Rose deserves the punishment he is getting.
>This shit was so foul.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4fmEbgKeh0

How this gutless simp has been allowed to cover so many big events is beyond me.

-->

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2653853 Previous topic | Next topic