Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2648284

Subject: "Vladdy Jr walk off hr in MTL wearing No.27!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20759 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 09:46 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Vladdy Jr walk off hr in MTL wearing No.27!!!"

Good way to end Spring Training. I love baseball is back!!! Vladittttooooooo. He, Bo, Stroman, Osuna and Travis will be fun to watch together soon

https://twitter.com/todayinthemlb/status/978806538780512256?s=21

----------

IG @h_n_z

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
That was magic
Mar 27th 2018
This might be the greatest preseason MLB moment ever
Mar 27th 2018
That was really cool
Mar 28th 2018
BLUE JAYS.
Mar 28th 2018
Spring Training numbers for prospects are hella high
Mar 28th 2018

dgonsh
Member since Aug 14th 2002
10693 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 10:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "That was magic"
In response to Reply # 0

sometimes baseball is poetic

excited to have jays as raised-floor underdogs this year. if it all goes wrong, unleash the kiddos! if everything goes right (sanchie healthy, happy, estrada, stroman and jaime make a pretty potent if un-flashy rotation! Josh in a contract year, DeVo healthy, Tulo...nvm tulo , smoack/morales (wearing glasses and less fat), a decent outfield for once and a real lineup in buffalo....this could be fun

"I *always* quote myself. I'm the only reliable source on *most* subjects" - OKP's First Lady of Knowledge, Janey

Call It Anything
Member since Aug 13th 2005
10951 posts
Tue Mar-27-18 11:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "This might be the greatest preseason MLB moment ever"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm trying to think of what else would go on there.

There was a fluky combined perfect game in 2000. Randy Johnson exploding a bird. Guillermo Mota running clear out of the stadium to avoid Mike Piazza. Random celebrities getting cameos in action. Yankee pitchers swap wives. Those are all novel for different reasons. But this was pretty special.

Walleye
Charter member
15523 posts
Wed Mar-28-18 04:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "That was really cool"
In response to Reply # 0

I didn't see it until then, and didn't really believe it was possible to have any real drama to a spring training walk off. But I was totally wrong. That was fun.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Wed Mar-28-18 01:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "BLUE JAYS."
In response to Reply # 0

also, lol @ there actually being a Blue Jay wearing #77

Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20759 posts
Wed Mar-28-18 04:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Spring Training numbers for prospects are hella high"
In response to Reply # 4

----------

IG @h_n_z

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2648284 Previous topic | Next topic