Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2615201

Subject: "Be Careful What You Wish For: 2017 Bulls Offseason Post" Previous topic | Next topic
mashpg89
Member since Dec 08th 2004
2867 posts
Thu Jun-22-17 09:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Be Careful What You Wish For: 2017 Bulls Offseason Post"

*jordan cryface*

Well, the loudest wish by Bulls fans besides "fire BarfPacks®" has finally happened.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYEZr76OV6wCPIY/giphy.gif

Welcome to the rebuild, led by blind, limbless construction workers and a chief that gets paid no matter how shoddily everything is built.

Not too mad at the trade. We weren't winning anything with Jimmy and he doesn't yet know how to lead a team. It was the best BarfPacks could get. Of course competent GM's would have gotten more, but what's important is that the Bulls finally blew it up. But LMAO/smh at Thibs fleecing his salty ex co-workers for that 16th pick.

Zach LaVine: Haven't seen him play a lot but I know he's an exciting player to watch. Can he be a star? Sources say he's in good shape despite the rehab and we'll get to see him in his prime years. But are we cringing every time he lands awkwardly now like it's 2012-2015?

Kris Dunn: Why do I think Dennis Smith Jr. will be better? The Bulls have been high on Dunn since at least last year, but hey, they get high on Marquisse Teague, Doug McDermott, Jerian Grant, and Cameron Payne. Hopefully Dunn can make a big leap his sophomore year.

Laurie Markannen: Initial reaction was that BarfPacks love White Men Can't Jump, but after watching the DraftExpress video...man, I don't know. He just looks like Nikola Mirotic + 2 inches. A player that's gonna float around the perimeter and hopefully hit some shots. Am I off? I don't follow college ball much, but there wasn't anybody better at 7?

Wade: Was the deadline to accept that contract before the draft? They musta told him and he decided to go down with the ship and his $24m. Not mad at him for taking the money but he better let these kids develop and stay outta their way. Don't hit any game winners, don't criticize the rooks, just jog around and make some pretty post moves every once in a while. Or trade him to the Cavs for Kay Felder (we love ineffective guards).

Summer league should be fun.

Have no idea what the starting five will be in October but whatever, hopefully they're fun to watch and lose all season. Who should I be looking out for in next years draft?

Bulls fans, everybody down with this rebuild?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2615201 Previous topic | Next topic