Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2582466

Subject: "Jamal Anderson breaks out the "Dirty Bird" in a convenience store [link]" Previous topic | Next topic
placee_22
Member since Sep 30th 2002
12956 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 02:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Jamal Anderson breaks out the "Dirty Bird" in a convenience store [link]"

BTW, I don't even think I could function if they banned me from QuikTrip.

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/falcons-star-jamal-anderson-banned-from-gwinnett-quiktrip/SDAs5jci4sSd2eC2F2yKyJ/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I wanted so badly for him to actually have done the dirty bird in the QT...
Dec 15th 2016
lmao...i just saw this news and realized what this post was about.
Dec 15th 2016

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 03:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I wanted so badly for him to actually have done the dirty bird in the QT..."
In response to Reply # 0

but seriously, damn. Kinda sad. On another note...breh...damn, I love QT. I'd be mad as shit if I couldn't go there anymore, lol.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59176 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 03:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "lmao...i just saw this news and realized what this post was about."
In response to Reply # 0

well done.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2582466 Previous topic | Next topic