Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2558213

Subject: "Kevin Sumlin is a dumbass*" Previous topic | Next topic
will_5198
Charter member
63111 posts
Fri Jul-29-16 10:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kevin Sumlin is a dumbass*"

*or has a really hard time knowing who is one and who isn't. which I suppose is the same as being one, if you're the leader of a college football team. HTF are you going to have *four* members of the coaching staff in the news, in less than two years, for being morons? the latest:

"Texas A&M position coaches decide to insult women at school-sponsored women's football clinic":

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/7/29/12329726/texas-aggies-suspension-coaches-chalk-talk-women-clinic

previously on...

"Texas A&M receivers coach subtweets 17-year-olds about loyalty (after he just left Virginia Tech for better job)":

http://gridironnow.com/texas-aggies-coach-twitter-rant-decommitment-tate-martell/

"Texas A&M coaching assistant goes Woody Hayes on opposing players during bowl game":

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12099063/michael-richardson-texas-aggies-student-assistant-fired-striking-west-virginia-mountaineers-players

--------

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
can't see dude getting past this season...short of them winning the SEC....
Jul 30th 2016
this is pretty much inconceivable lol
Jul 30th 2016
The slide about dishes is a straight up fire-able offense
Jul 30th 2016
you might remember one of these guys, Coach Jim Turner...
Jul 30th 2016

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sat Jul-30-16 08:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "can't see dude getting past this season...short of them winning the SEC...."
In response to Reply # 0

or something.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

3xKrazy
Charter member
21584 posts
Sat Jul-30-16 06:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "this is pretty much inconceivable lol"
In response to Reply # 0

that pic of a room full of women looking at that presentation slide is hilarious

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18387 posts
Sat Jul-30-16 09:10 PM

3. "The slide about dishes is a straight up fire-able offense "
In response to Reply # 0

That one goes beyond just dumb frat boy humor, though the first slide is *so* bad

But the dish towels one is humorless and indicative of a culture that is appallingly out of touch. And if I were the President of the school I would have the hardest time with that detail in particular.

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sat Jul-30-16 09:34 PM

4. "you might remember one of these guys, Coach Jim Turner..."
In response to Reply # 0

for his involvement in the Miami Dolphin's Johnathan Martin fiasco. He was fired after the Wells Report came out. It didn't exactly paint him in a good light. Great to see him make the most of is second chance...smh.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2558213 Previous topic | Next topic