Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2536299

Subject: "2016 Los Angeles Rams post...." Previous topic | Next topic
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Tue May-03-16 11:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2016 Los Angeles Rams post...."

I'm not mad at our draft...people talking crazy about the trade...the Rams got a team full of solid young players.... now we have a QB, and some nice added offensive weapons from the draft...

we're more than straight....

I see the Rams are giving a tryout to Duke Williams on Friday...

if dude can get his mind right..he's a beast..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0KCXWpvGs

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The team might be better, but the division is still stacked
May 05th 2016
Duke Williams signed.....
May 12th 2016
Hard Knocks trailer...
May 12th 2016

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8747 posts
Thu May-05-16 09:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "The team might be better, but the division is still stacked"
In response to Reply # 0

Arizona and Seattle are two of the top five teams in the conference and the Niners are probably still a better team; or at least they've got better pieces in some places.

The draft went alright. We probably overpaid for Goff, but the players taken on day three seemed like good picks.

But I still don't see Fisher as a coach who can take this team past the middle of the road. He was able to develop McNair, but outside of him, Fisher hasn't had any real, sustained success as a coach.

<--- Me when my head hits the pillow

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Thu May-12-16 04:17 PM

2. "Duke Williams signed....."
In response to Reply # 0

low risk, potentially high reward... they cut Isaiah Ferguson and Nick Toon to make room...

also, they haven't announced an official signing of Donte Whittner yet, and I see Dashon Goldson is visiting with them today...

Im obviously pulling for Dashon to sign with the Rams because I know him, and the hook ups from him being on the Rams should be pretty major...

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Thu May-12-16 09:47 PM

3. "Hard Knocks trailer..."
In response to Reply # 0

man....can't wait..

http://www.foxsports.com/west/story/hard-knocks-los-angeles-rams-debut-trailer-aug-9-series-return-to-hbo-051216

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2536299 Previous topic | Next topic