Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2497194

Subject: "Just when I was beginning to think all (white) people hated Cam, I read ..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Tue Nov-24-15 11:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Just when I was beginning to think all (white) people hated Cam, I read ..."

*glory tear*

http://www.si.com/thecauldron/2015/11/17/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-angry-mom-fan-letter

"Let me get right to the point: I found your criticisms of Newton to be woefully misplaced. More crucially, it defies logic that, of all the things happening in the NFL, from domestic violence to concussions and everything in between, this is the one that upset you enough to put quill to paper. I also found your sentiments to be backward, antiquated, ignorant and — because there’s really no other way to put this — racial in overtone."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
this website blows, wow.
Nov 24th 2015
lol, I was playing poker with coworkers while MNF was on
Nov 24th 2015
next time he scores a TD
Nov 24th 2015

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18388 posts
Tue Nov-24-15 11:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "this website blows, wow."
In response to Reply # 0

Kungset
Member since Mar 29th 2004
6426 posts
Tue Nov-24-15 12:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "lol, I was playing poker with coworkers while MNF was on"
In response to Reply # 0

one of them got angry outta nowhere and blurted out "Man, I can't stand Cam Newton!!" (that's some powerful mad-making, btw) and someone else was like "I don't think anyone likes that asshole." i say he's my favorite NFL player and they looked at me like i was crazy.

my social interaction with white people is limited, and i don't follow the NFL closely, so i had no idea it was like THAT.

dula dibiasi
Member since Apr 05th 2004
21925 posts
Tue Nov-24-15 12:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "next time he scores a TD"
In response to Reply # 0

i hope he starts humping the ground like bobby brown in the tenderoni video.

make em fucking furious, cameron.

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2497194 Previous topic | Next topic