Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2446871

Subject: "Marlins prove again how good it is to be white" Previous topic | Next topic
The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Mon May-18-15 02:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Marlins prove again how good it is to be white"

They just hired their GM as their manager. His experience - he coached high school baseball in the 80s.

The Marlins are either visionaries like nobody has ever seen in the sports or they dumb as hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
It's this one
May 18th 2015
I look forward to the 2021 Giancarlo Stanton hot stove
May 18th 2015
Dodgers likely already planning for it
May 18th 2015
I thought Mike Redmond did a pretty good job there
May 18th 2015
guy I played HS ball with is managing their Class A team
May 18th 2015
It's Jeffrey Loria
May 19th 2015
that's like a dude who worked at Best Buy taking over for Steve Jobs
May 19th 2015

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "It's this one"
In response to Reply # 0

> they dumb as hell.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Call It Anything
Member since Aug 13th 2005
10951 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I look forward to the 2021 Giancarlo Stanton hot stove"
In response to Reply # 0

Marlins get to posture like they gave out a 13 year $325 million contract and then they pay out about 5 years and $100 million.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Mon May-18-15 09:49 PM

5. "Dodgers likely already planning for it"
In response to Reply # 2

Marlins to beat their chests like getting Puig in return is equitable with the Cuban fans, who have never given a shit before and never will anyway. Doomed, criminal franchise.

Walleye
Charter member
15523 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:57 PM

3. "I thought Mike Redmond did a pretty good job there"
In response to Reply # 0

But he's a former Twin, so I was probably going to think that no matter what.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:08 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "guy I played HS ball with is managing their Class A team"
In response to Reply # 0

when he was drafted I thought he had a good shot to make the big leagues. I mean they blow that team up so often rising through the ranks should be easier than most teams. Things didnt pan out and he ended up as hitting coach and now his first season as manager at 33. Shit he might have a shot at the big club by his 35th with how fucked up this team is.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

DeepAztheRoot
Member since Dec 19th 2003
13992 posts
Tue May-19-15 01:42 AM

6. "It's Jeffrey Loria"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know how you can make any sort of judgment on the team other than Loria is a crook, a huge gaping asshole, and should be sent to be the groundskeeper at Olympic Stadium.

<-Fear Ameer

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Tue May-19-15 07:43 AM

7. "that's like a dude who worked at Best Buy taking over for Steve Jobs"
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2446871 Previous topic | Next topic