Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2412974

Subject: "RIP Greg Plitt" Previous topic | Next topic
falafel stand pimpin
Member since Dec 26th 2006
4383 posts
Mon Jan-19-15 06:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"RIP Greg Plitt"

bang out some crunches for your boy

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-greg-plitt-image-20150119-story.html

A photo has emerged that purports to show fitness model and actor Greg Plitt moments before he was killed by a Metrolink train while filming in Burbank.

The image obtained by KTLA is said to show Plitt, 37, of Los Angeles standing near the tracks before the southbound commuter train struck him about 4 p.m. Saturday near the Magnolia Boulevard overpass.

Burbank police said they don’t know why he was filming on the train tracks.

Plitt had filmed a 2013 fitness video on railroad tracks. It shows Plitt setting a timer and then performing push-ups on the tracks. He is also shown lifting a weighted barbell while standing on train tracks in what appears to be Burbank. In another segment, Plitt performs box jumps as a Metrolink train passes behind him.

The West Point graduate and former U.S. Army Ranger appeared in more than 250 fitness magazines. He was sponsored by several fitness companies and the nutritional-supplement company MET-Rx, which on Sunday expressed sadness about his death on Twitter.

his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/QuestProductionsLLC

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
yeah I saw that last night. Messed up
Jan 19th 2015
Damn!!! Greg was the dude, man....
Jan 19th 2015

Lach
Charter member
44327 posts
Mon Jan-19-15 06:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "yeah I saw that last night. Messed up"
In response to Reply # 0

Dstl1
Charter member
56245 posts
Mon Jan-19-15 08:06 PM

2. "Damn!!! Greg was the dude, man...."
In response to Reply # 0

Fuck...a veteran, too. I had the first magazine he was in. He was in fatigues. Wow. Just terrible. R.I.P. Captain Plitt.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2412974 Previous topic | Next topic