Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2410859

Subject: "Kurt Busch just broke up with a trained assassin. Oops:" Previous topic | Next topic
Castro
Charter member
50752 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 03:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kurt Busch just broke up with a trained assassin. Oops:"

How would you like your cornpone, Mr. Busch? Beaten or stirred?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/kurt-busch-testifies-his-ex-girlfriend-is-a-trained-assassin-011719854.html

"Kurt Busch testifies his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin"

Kurt Busch testified Tuesday that Patricia Driscoll, his ex-girlfriend, was a trained assassin.

Busch was on the stand once again as part of his testimony in a four-day hearing surrounding a no-contact order that Driscoll is seeking against Busch.

After the relationship between the two ended, Driscoll came to Busch's motorhome at Dover in September. There, she says Busch assaulted her and slammed her head against the wall of the motorhome. Busch refutes the allegations.

Busch previously testified that he told her to leave repeatedly on that Friday night.

From the AP:

''Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand,'' Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

Busch, the 2004 Sprint Cup Series champion, said Driscoll asserted many times that she was a trained assassin and per the AP, she hasn't disagreed with the statements in her testimony. A decision from the hearing, which concluded on Tuesday, is expected in the coming weeks.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

A day earlier, Busch's said his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living and had shown him pictures of bodies with gunshot wounds.

In December testimony from the hearing, a personal assistant to the two said Driscoll said in September she was picked up and slammed to the ground while on the Mexican border.

Driscoll runs the Armed Forces Foundation, which is set up to benefit United States soldiers. She's also involved with Frontline Defense Systems, which is a defense contracting company.

According to Give.org, the Armed Forces Foundation does not meet its charity standards.

Busch aso said that Driscoll was monopolizing his life. AFF held events at NASCAR tracks and Driscoll played a significant role in Busch's double-race Memorial Day weekend when he ran the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600.

Busch moved to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014 after spending a year with Furniture Row Racing. He made the Chase after winning at Martinsville in the spring.

Stewart-Haas was his third team in three years after parting ways with Team Penske following a tumultuous 2011 season. In 2012, he was suspended for a race for threatening a reporter.

------------------
One Hundred.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
How the hell is she slammable but yet "kills people for a living"?
Jan 14th 2015
dude been watching too much covert affairs
Jan 14th 2015
the comments section is hilarious:
Jan 14th 2015
I'm done with ya'll
Jan 14th 2015
The Christian minister's name is Dick Sniffen
Jan 14th 2015
      incredible
Jan 14th 2015
Kurt is one of the most slammable-looking dudes on the circuit....
Jan 14th 2015
If this is true, why is he still breathing?
Jan 14th 2015
Most bizarre story of 2015 already locked in
Jan 14th 2015
honestly, I might watch Nascar now
Jan 14th 2015
      Darrell, that bullet hole in Kurt's windshield will slow him down, no?
Jan 14th 2015
           Classic!
Jan 14th 2015
Girlfriend: "It was all a (Hollywood) dream!"
Jan 14th 2015
I hope this never ends
Jan 14th 2015
I just imagine her business partners looking like this:
Jan 14th 2015
sounds like Kurt watched Confessions of a Dangerous Mind before his
Jan 14th 2015
& he's been driving under this influence too?
Jan 15th 2015
Kurt's gradual mental deterioration has been tough to watch.
Jan 15th 2015
Why are y'all fronting like this wouldn't be the shit?
Jan 15th 2015
"what are you doing out of the kitchen killing people, you supposed
Jan 15th 2015
actually the odds of her and/or you being killed are infinitely higher
May 23rd 2015
      Are the odds better or worse than me being killed by police for no reaso...
May 24th 2015
Update: he probably didn't and only got 3 week suspension.
May 23rd 2015
Patricia Driscoll used her charity as a bank...... (link)
May 23rd 2015

FILF
Member since Jun 01st 2007
20180 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 03:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "How the hell is she slammable but yet "kills people for a living"?"
In response to Reply # 0

Is she simply a sniper or something?

WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 09:41 PM

15. "dude been watching too much covert affairs"
In response to Reply # 1

Castro
Charter member
50752 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 03:41 AM

2. "the comments section is hilarious:"
In response to Reply # 0

"If he truly believes she is an assassin, then why is Brad Keselowski still alive?"

"Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa."

One of his buddies is going to have to break it to him and tell him the truth, "dude, she didn't go to those places, instead she was with Dale, Jr. in Vegas."

------------------
One Hundred.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 08:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "I'm done with ya'll "
In response to Reply # 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ink_Spot
Member since Mar 26th 2004
2948 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:36 AM

8. "The Christian minister's name is Dick Sniffen"
In response to Reply # 2

they got testimony from Dick Sniffen.....whole article is hilarious

Kungset
Member since Mar 29th 2004
6426 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 07:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "incredible"
In response to Reply # 8

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 07:58 AM

3. "Kurt is one of the most slammable-looking dudes on the circuit...."
In response to Reply # 0

and we're supposed to believe he was able to rough up a "trained assassin" who flies around the world taking out targets? Nope.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 09:39 AM

5. "If this is true, why is he still breathing?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm pretty sure a trained assassin could fake it to make it look like an accident (easy, considering what he does for a living.)

Like, ten minutes after breaking up, his brakes should've been cut.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:24 AM

6. "Most bizarre story of 2015 already locked in"
In response to Reply # 0

Castro
Charter member
50752 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:32 AM

7. "honestly, I might watch Nascar now "
In response to Reply # 6

If they let this level of nuttery on the track, something amazing is bound to happen

------------------
One Hundred.

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 11:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "Darrell, that bullet hole in Kurt's windshield will slow him down, no?"
In response to Reply # 7

"Definitely, Tim. The whole aerodynamics of the car are thrown off once you puncture the windshield with a high caliber round. Additionally, it's going to affect his vision out there on the track. Tough break for the 41 car..."

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

ThaAnthology
Charter member
21061 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 02:37 PM

10. "Classic! "
In response to Reply # 9

www.anthologyfmn.com

Enter the Written World of Fahim Malik Nassar

The House of Caine (available)

Melancholoy Funk (available)

Tha Anthology (Words 2001-2003) Poetry inspired by OKP and Wash, DC
(available)

The Spook who sat by the Radio Poetry (av

Castro
Charter member
50752 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 02:56 PM

11. "Girlfriend: "It was all a (Hollywood) dream!""
In response to Reply # 0

Kurt Busch's ex: Busch's testimony centers around a movie script
Nick Bromberg
By Nick Bromberg 51 minutes ago From The Marbles

Let's just cut right to it: This is straight out of a soap opera.

After Kurt Busch testified Tuesday that his ex-girlfriend, Patricia Driscoll, told him that she was a trained assassin, Driscoll issued a statement Wednesday saying that Busch has issues separating fact from fiction.

Busch's testimony was part of a hearing for a request for protection order Driscoll is seeking against him. She claims that Busch assaulted her in his motorhome in September at Dover. Busch denies the allegations.

Late Tuesday, Driscoll told the AP that Busch's testimony was because he was confused about a movie script she's been working on. The statement expounds on Driscoll's reasoning:

"Over the past 7 years I have worked on a movie script with producers about a female CIA operative and her work on classified missions for the U.S. The script was bought by a couple different production companies. Over the years many people have heard the many variations the script has taken each time it was purchased by another studio. Mr Busch has seen and given commentary to me on the latest script because some of the stories he told on the stand are straight from the script. Mr. Busch's statements in court serve to confirm my belief that he needs professional counseling to deal with his alcoholism and issues of depression. Since day one I have stood by my statements that my motive was not greed but in fact concern for the man I loved. I have previously shared my concerns for Mr Busch's mental state since the onset of this case only to be dismissed by his legal team. Perhaps now his family and those around him recognize his fragile state and will provide him the mental health care and support he needs. He clearly believes fiction is reality and that's all the more reason he needs help."

In her comments to the AP late Tuesday, Driscoll said she'd been working on the movie script for eight years.

While Driscoll may in fact be working on a movie, she has crafted a highly-militarized public persona even in addition to her work with Frontline Defense Systems, a defense contracting company, and the Armed Forces Foundation, a charity that says it helps U.S. military personnel

Below is a video that, per TMZ, was for a reality show pitch. (Video is NSFW for language and something that's quite Talladega infield.)

A decision in the case is expected in the coming weeks.

------------------
One Hundred.

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 07:20 PM

12. "I hope this never ends"
In response to Reply # 11

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

Castro
Charter member
50752 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:16 PM

16. "I just imagine her business partners looking like this:"
In response to Reply # 12

http://images.fandango.com/MDCsite/images/featured/201306/Small%20Soldiers%20%28585%20x%20278%29.jpg

------------------
One Hundred.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 07:32 PM

13. "sounds like Kurt watched Confessions of a Dangerous Mind before his"

testimony

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

jigga
Charter member
31583 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 09:39 AM

18. "& he's been driving under this influence too?"

Buck
Member since Feb 15th 2005
16160 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 12:04 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
17. "Kurt's gradual mental deterioration has been tough to watch."
In response to Reply # 0

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28849 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 01:46 PM

19. "Why are y'all fronting like this wouldn't be the shit?"
In response to Reply # 0

The sex game must be off the chain because of her strength and flexibility. You'd never have beef with average people on the street trying to start shit. Your house is the most secure place on earth because she's ready for whatever. Your collection of weapons is unfuckwitable. She's a patriot and you get all the perks. I need to find me a mercenary/assassin ready to settle down and get away from a life of hard work.

ShinobiShaw
Charter member
48550 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 04:34 PM

20. ""what are you doing out of the kitchen killing people, you supposed "
In response to Reply # 19

to be making my sandwiches!"

http://soundcloud.com/djshinobishaw
http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
https://twitter.com/RareFormNYC
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c)T510

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Sat May-23-15 11:39 PM

23. "actually the odds of her and/or you being killed are infinitely higher"
In response to Reply # 19

than if you were married to a chubby broad who iced cakes at the safeway.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Kira
28849 posts
Sun May-24-15 12:30 AM

24. "Are the odds better or worse than me being killed by police for no reaso..."
In response to Reply # 23

>than if you were married to a chubby broad who iced cakes at
>the safeway.

You can't tell me family outings wouldn't be the shit. I'd be proud as shit of my spouse.

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sat May-23-15 04:02 PM

21. "Update: he probably didn't and only got 3 week suspension."
In response to Reply # 0

The lessons: make sure there isn't footage, and be white

http://espn.go.com/racing/story/_/id/12929055/kurt-busch-patricia-driscoll-sink-further-domestic-violence-wrongful-spending-allegations

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Kira
28849 posts
Sat May-23-15 07:52 PM

22. "Patricia Driscoll used her charity as a bank...... (link)"
In response to Reply # 0

http://espn.go.com/racing/story/_/id/12929055/kurt-busch-patricia-driscoll-sink-further-domestic-violence-wrongful-spending-allegations

I'm not swiping anything because it's too long and most of y'all hate reading walls of text,

TL;DR Patricia Driscoll committed tax fraud and embezzled from her organization. This is a huge story because this charity benefits wounded vets.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2410859 Previous topic | Next topic