1. "i feel like there's a lot of open space for memphis still" In response to Reply # 0
especially after the shot. like conley got a long basically uncontested rebound off his own 3 and just flipped it to zbo even though there were 3 dudes in blue in the middle of the floor the whole time.
11. "Why is Fish playing over Jeremy Lamb though?" In response to Reply # 5
I understand the Vet leadership & all that Jazz but he isn't even hitting the open 3s this series & has been outplayed by Beno. Lamb is a better defender & scorer at this point...esp. now Thabo is DNP, there should be more PT for Lamb.
12. "He has that Andrew Bogut mean-streak in his game" In response to Reply # 10 Thu May-01-14 09:47 PM by FILF
EDIT: I still don't understand why Scott Brook hasn't been giving him PT whatsoever in this series to bang w/ Gasol. I guess he overvalues vets w/ championship pedigree no matter how washed up they are since he's in love w/ Fish & Perk.
17. "Seeing smart Russy tonight and how effective he was...." In response to Reply # 0
Just really makes you wonder where he could be if he always played that way. He was making the quick read off PnR, not forcing, getting to his spot on the elbows....in addition to all the energy and hustle that he brings. Seeing games like this (and this is how he was playing when he first got back from injury) just makes you realize his potential...but at the same time serves to frustrate when he reverts back to force Russy.
--------------------------------- <--The drought is over
"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS
"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left." -Kobe speaking to investigators
19. "The issue w/ him is that he severly lacks patience " In response to Reply # 17
Instead of letting the game come to him or allowing the play to develope he will go out of his way to make stuff happen both on the offensive & defensive end. I'm assuming he had ADHD or something of that sort & must be on his medication on nights such as Gm 6.
18. "Hopefully Brooks learned something tonight " In response to Reply # 0
He needs to start Butler and get Jackson and Adams a lot of tick. Adams is a potential monster. Good Russy is one of the best players in the league, I don't understand why it's so hard for someone to drill into his head that tonight is the style of game he always should strive to play.