Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2315225

Subject: "Which players will break out or bust in the NBA Play-Offs" Previous topic | Next topic
Rolo_Tomasi
Member since Jan 29th 2004
1140 posts
Mon Apr-14-14 05:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Which players will break out or bust in the NBA Play-Offs"
Mon Apr-14-14 06:03 AM by Rolo_Tomasi

Which young or unheralded player will break out in the play-offs? Which established played or star player will bust and cost his team a series loss?

From a Nets perspective I really like the confidence that Mirza Teletovic is playing with at the moment. His play this season has improved vastly since he entered into the league at the beginning of last season. He is known as a deadly long range shooter but he has good passing skills and vision, willing to make the extra pass. His rebounding has vastly improved and he comes up with an important block often. Though he is a turnstile on defence at times and often a bad mismatch for athletic PFs.

I think he has earnt Kidd's confidence to get decent minutes in the Play-Offs and the Nets will need him for his shooting and ability to score in bunches and heat up quickly. I'm hoping he will be able to show case his talents to a wider audience to show he really is the King of Bosnia.

I think D-Wade's health is crucial to the Heat winning any series this year. He pulled out great form in the play-offs last year to help the Heat win another title. However, his body is breaking down and his playing time has been carefully managed in the regular season.

If his health or body fails and he has to miss games then the Heat are not winning the title. The Heat are not as good as last year, no mike miller and Battier isn't playing the same level. Lebron can't win the title just by himself.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2315225 Previous topic | Next topic