Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2287792

Subject: "My seemingly annual mid-season SLU Billikens Poast" Previous topic | Next topic
placee_22
Member since Sep 30th 2002
12956 posts
Sat Jan-11-14 12:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"My seemingly annual mid-season SLU Billikens Poast"

1. let me apologize again for trying to give Jim Crews' job away last yr. Dude can coach his ass off and this season he's showing that last yr wasn't just a fluke or playing off emotion or none of that.

2. Dwayne Evans is one of the best CBB players that I've seen in the past decade. Dude can really play. The only reason he's not a 20+ ppg player is because the rest of the team can play too. Bilas and them should be gushing over him like they do McDermott IMO, but that's another post.

3. Why aren't the Billikens ranked? 14-2 only losses to Wisconsin and Wichita St, and I'm pretty sure both were ~5pt losses.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
up for cracking the AP top 25 & surviving the Bonnies
Jan 16th 2014
Up again for the Top 10
Feb 19th 2014

placee_22
12956 posts
Thu Jan-16-14 10:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "up for cracking the AP top 25 & surviving the Bonnies"
In response to Reply # 0

placee_22
12956 posts
Wed Feb-19-14 07:14 PM

2. "Up again for the Top 10"
In response to Reply # 0

I think they can beat Mason on the road. Paul Hewitt is their coach after all.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2287792 Previous topic | Next topic