Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2248173

Subject: "Has this been discussed? Irving Fryar indicted (link)" Previous topic | Next topic
Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Fri Oct-18-13 02:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Has this been discussed? Irving Fryar indicted (link)"

If so, my bad, late pass me.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=9289844

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9289469

Former Eagle Irving Fryar indicted in New Jersey
Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Former Eagle Irving Fryar indicted in New Jersey

NEWARK, N.J. - October 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey authorities say former NFL player Irving Fryar has been indicted on theft charges.

Acting Attorney General John Hoffman announced Wednesday that Fryar and his mother, Allene McGhee, are charged with conspiring to steal more than $690,000.

Prosecutors say the pair engaged in a "sophisticated mortgage fraud scam" by allegedly having McGhee obtain five equity loans on her home within a six-day period.

The 51-year-old Fryar lives in Springfield and is the pastor of a Burlington County church that he founded.
He was also head coach of the Robbinsville High School varsity football team. However, Superintendent Steven J. Mayer said Fryar has been suspended and an assistant coach will serve as interim head coach.

His 72-year-old mother lives in Willingboro.

"This is not a case in which Mr. Fryar and his mother simply omitted or misstated information on loan applications," said Acting Attorney General Hoffman in a news release. .

"This indictment alleges that they engaged in an elaborate criminal scheme that was designed to defraud these banks of hundreds of thousands of dollars," Hoffman continued. "He must face justice like anyone else."

If convicted, Fryar faces a sentence of five to 10 years in state prison and a fine of up to $150,000.

The former Pro Bowl wide receiver played for four NFL teams between 1984 and 2000, including the Philadelphia Eagles.

It's not immediately clear whether the pair have retained attorneys.

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
damn. he was like dawkins on that steve harvey suit church shit
Oct 18th 2013
Perhaps my favorite eagles wideout... damn yo :(
Oct 18th 2013

southphillyman
Member since Oct 22nd 2003
90059 posts
Fri Oct-18-13 02:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "damn. he was like dawkins on that steve harvey suit church shit"
In response to Reply # 0

fake ass muhfucker

~~~~~~

mtbatol
Member since May 22nd 2002
19788 posts
Fri Oct-18-13 02:57 PM

2. "Perhaps my favorite eagles wideout... damn yo :("
In response to Reply # 0

This is like finding out your hero has a bad meth habit & have kids by both of his twin sisters or some shit.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2248173 Previous topic | Next topic