Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2230707

Subject: "let's talk stadiums" Previous topic | Next topic
ALmighty44
Member since Feb 09th 2004
19824 posts
Sun Sep-15-13 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"let's talk stadiums"

I went to Ford Field last week for the first time and the scene was nice (especially since they won). But the sound in that place is HORRIBLE! I've been to all of the Detroit stadiums except Comerica and my favorite was Tiger Stadium because of all the cool times i had there.

I've been to FedEx Field and that one was alright. 'Skins fans are definitely a dedicated bunch. The Nationals stadium is nice but it's expensive as hell. The nosebleed seats in M&T Stadium aren't too good because you feel like you're sitting on a sharp angle. But I do highly suggest people go to an O's game to participate in an Orioles game. The Air Canada Centre was cool. The American Airlines Center is reeeeeally nice. I hustled my way into some 100 level seats there and the fans in Dallas are a live bunch around the court.

I'm trying to hit a few stadiums next year like Chavez Ravine, Fenway, and Wrigley. And my plan is to go to the hockey game at Michigan Stadium for the winter classic this year.

What stadiums have yall been too that you you would suggest folks go to to see some sporting events? Doesn't matter the sport or where it is...what are some "must see" venues and for what reasons?

Swank

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2230707 Previous topic | Next topic