Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2161303

Subject: "2013 NCAA Frozen Four post" Previous topic | Next topic
Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Thu Apr-11-13 05:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2013 NCAA Frozen Four post"

Anyone checking for this? No? Me neither.

Yale is playing UMass-Lowell on ESPN2 right now, followed by St Cloud State vs Qunnipiac. Nothing like Minnesota's third best hockey program, Massachusetts' maybe fourth best, and an Ivy League school to make Quinnipiac seem likeable (full disclosure, outside of their polls during election years and this kid in my high school who used to wear a hat with the big ass Q on it, I don't know anything about them.)

Still, this first game is at least close so far, it's 2-2 with 7 minutes to go in the third.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yale with the W in overtime to make it to the chip
Apr 11th 2013

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Thu Apr-11-13 07:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yale with the W in overtime to make it to the chip"
In response to Reply # 0

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2161303 Previous topic | Next topic