Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2125384

Subject: "2013 NFC Champ San Francisco 49ers Official Off-season Post" Previous topic | Next topic
the_time_is_when_god...lounge
Member since Nov 19th 2012
5495 posts
Mon Feb-04-13 11:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2013 NFC Champ San Francisco 49ers Official Off-season Post"

Niner Nation... we are in mourning. I know I am still trying to wrap my head around that game...

The Good: -Our offensive line is a force. Our offense will be a force because of it. They stay relatively healthy, and is a pretty young unit.

-Kendall Hunter, Mario Manningham, Kyle Williams, Parys Haralson will all be back next season.

-Colin Kaepernick. If he improves at the trajectory that we'd expect a QB with his potential to improve...10 starts in.. we will be talking about him as a top 5-10 QB in the entire league in a couple years.

-Michael Crabtree has become that guy I partied over dropping to us in the 2009 draft.

-Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks are all under 30.

The Bad: -Justin Smith and Frank Gore aren't getting any younger.

-Greg Roman has double agent tendencies

-The cats out of the bag...Our secondary can be had.

Free Agents: Dashon Goldson, Issac Sopoaga, Delanie Walker, Randy Moss, Ricky Jean Francois, Ted Ginn Jr., Larry Grant, Clark Haggans, Leonard Davis, Tavares Gooden, Tramaine Brock, Darcell McBath

Who should we re-sign?
What are our needs?
What are we looking for in the draft?
Justin Smith surgery?

and everybody's favorite topic...What will happen with Alex Smith?

Fuck this: I'm ready for week 1

--------
Twitter: _TheloniousFunk
Instagram: thelonious_funk_

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2125384 Previous topic | Next topic