Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2117098

Subject: "FYI Lakers fans: You lost the right to shit on Iverson..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
FromTheGo
Member since Feb 04th 2003
10606 posts
Tue Jan-22-13 10:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FYI Lakers fans: You lost the right to shit on Iverson..."

"(The Miami loss) was my first game off the bench with the Lakers, maybe a couple other games due to injuries, but that's it. I've been a starter my entire career. I've been a star starter my entire career, so I want to continue to be a star starter." - Pau Gasol

Interesting position there, buddy...

then you have Bean, gunning his team into the Lottery...

...adapt? change roles? defer????...

Non capisco quello che vuoi dire - Kobe Bryant

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fuck your team and fuck your implosion...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
http://s17.postimg.org/6r7bfqpnz/kyrieglass.jpg - They Call Him Mr. Glass

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
thanks...
Jan 22nd 2013

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Jan-22-13 11:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "thanks..."
In response to Reply # 0

..we'll add this to the OTHER posts already dedicated to clownin' kobe/pau/laker fans

-------
"..i was born a free man. nobody beat me accept i beat them right back..."

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2117098 Previous topic | Next topic