Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2114197

Subject: "The one thing that sets Lance Armstrong apart in terms of the drugs" Previous topic | Next topic
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Thu Jan-17-13 10:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The one thing that sets Lance Armstrong apart in terms of the drugs"
Thu Jan-17-13 10:41 PM by Warren Coolidge

is that the other people in the other sports don't have the legacy of going after accusers who turned out to be telling the truth.

nobody else has the history of ruining people's lives who correctly accused them of using performing enhancing drugs.

Lance Armstrong is an evil callous muthafukka.....

really..

If I'm one of his former teammates...particularly dude whose wife Lance was talking shit about back then...I would beat the shit out of Lance Armstrong.....kick that fukker square in his groins....

and now....really....any other person...particularly Barry Bonds...if you want to come clean.....you can do it without being the all time villan in the shit....... Barry can say...yeah I did that shit..but at least I didn't sue anybody who said I did.....dude that went to jail for Barry did it because he wanted to.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
same thing I thought
Jan 17th 2013
groin*
Jan 17th 2013
extra ironic, considering Lance's "situation" in that region
Jan 18th 2013
U dont have a left and right groin?
Jan 18th 2013
i couldnt believe she said they blackballed her husband from the sport
Jan 17th 2013
oh, so Barry's white now?
Jan 17th 2013
no question...but now you will have a concrete example
Jan 18th 2013
      i admire your optimism fam, you're better than me though
Jan 18th 2013
      if you think Barry didn't give Greg Anderson cash to go to jail.......
Jan 18th 2013
Fuck that! I'd be the same way.
Jan 18th 2013

las raises
Member since Aug 31st 2002
14981 posts
Thu Jan-17-13 10:33 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "same thing I thought"
In response to Reply # 0

What a piece of shit

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Thu Jan-17-13 10:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "groin*"
In response to Reply # 0

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 09:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "extra ironic, considering Lance's "situation" in that region"
In response to Reply # 2

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 10:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "U dont have a left and right groin? "
In response to Reply # 2

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Thu Jan-17-13 10:57 PM

3. "i couldnt believe she said they blackballed her husband from the sport"
In response to Reply # 0

and then this arrogant piece of shit lance refused to say if she and her husband were tellin the truth...thats some shit..

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

Beamer6178
Member since Jan 09th 2006
6379 posts
Thu Jan-17-13 11:31 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "oh, so Barry's white now?"
In response to Reply # 0

>and now....really....any other person...particularly Barry
>Bonds...if you want to come clean.....you can do it without
>being the all time villan in the shit....... Barry can
>say...yeah I did that shit..but at least I didn't sue anybody
>who said I did.....dude that went to jail for Barry did it
>because he wanted to.

cause he would still get excoriated, don't be naive

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 12:06 AM

5. "no question...but now you will have a concrete example "
In response to Reply # 4

of someone whose usage of perfromance enhancing drugs crossed a line to destroying other people's lives..

without it..... all you'd have was "Barry is getting treated extra because he's Black"...

now you got "Barry is getting treated extra, but the the white dude that did this shit had people declaring backruptcy"

now the racism with Barry will have a very tangible manifestaion regarding how they are treated.

Beamer6178
Member since Jan 09th 2006
6379 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 09:26 AM

6. "i admire your optimism fam, you're better than me though"
In response to Reply # 5

>of someone whose usage of perfromance enhancing drugs crossed
>a line to destroying other people's lives..
>
>without it..... all you'd have was "Barry is getting treated
>extra because he's Black"...
>
>now you got "Barry is getting treated extra, but the the white
>dude that did this shit had people declaring backruptcy"
>
>
>now the racism with Barry will have a very tangible
>manifestaion regarding how they are treated.

I can still see "but he beat CANCER" and "HE RAISED MONEY (even though in large part he didn't)" overshadowing his grime shit in the eyes of too many.

Here's an email exchange I had with this cat I worked with in 2005 about it. This dude was pretty into cycling so there was some discussion of Lance, and I wasn't calling him dirty at that point but dude was saying "he's tested more than anyone and keeps testing clean"
Let me know if you see the plea copping in already...maybe it's just me.
---------------
Him: I met Armstrong at a race when he was 19. He was a douche then and is still a douche now but he is strong on the bike with or without drugs.

Me: You're not trying to tell me those 7 TDF wins aren't tainted are you?

Him: Top 100 finishers in each of those tours were doping so its a level field.

Me: LOL did you test each one of their piss?

Him: Don't need to. I follow pro cycling and many riders have admitted using drugs. For European cyclists it starts when they are amateurs hoping to make it into the pro ranks.

Me: that's not the song you were singing. you were defending that dude mightily when we were on temp train..."tested so much" "he only raises money for cancer" dude is a cheat AND a fraud

Him: Cheating put him on a level playing field. Drugs themselves cannot enable one to win the Tour - you have to have innate genetic talent, which he certainly has. I met the guy when he was 19 -- he was an arrogant douche and I'm sure he has always been an arrogant douche, but in terms of being a physiological specimen, he has every reason to be one. He is that good.

You should read these; they're fascinating. Basically, articles by Matt Decanio that were copied and pasted into a cycling forum. I road with Decanio when he was 16 years old -- it was obvious that he would become a pro level rider, which he did become. In the articles he discusses drug use in the peloton. Sounds like eh, whatever, but it's fascinating. Excuse the poor grammar...
http://forums.roadbikereview.com/doping-forum/matt-decanio-doping-8143.html

Me: nobody ever says that an athlete who uses PEDs doesn't have innate physical gifts to start with. it's the unfair advantage that the drugs give them. i call bullshit on you minimizing their impact since he didn't win a tour UNTIL he started using them and never lost again.

greg lemond better, sorry.

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 10:26 AM

10. "if you think Barry didn't give Greg Anderson cash to go to jail......."
In response to Reply # 5

Barry wasn't suing and defaming people like Lance, which certainly makes Lance the bigger asshole, but Greg Anderson didn't go to fucking PRISON because he just felt like it was the right thing to do.

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

ChuckFoPrez
Charter member
47859 posts
Fri Jan-18-13 10:15 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "Fuck that! I'd be the same way."
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/chuck4prez

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2114197 Previous topic | Next topic