Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2103676

Subject: "If Lebron ain't MVP..." Previous topic | Next topic
StakksAbbot
Member since Oct 02nd 2009
504 posts
Sat Jan-05-13 02:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"If Lebron ain't MVP..."

Which at this rate there is NO DOUBT IN ANY RATIONAL PERSON'S MIND THAT HE SHOULD BE--

CP3 should get it hands down...

yeah KD is a beast, i can't deny that at all, reluctant as i am to admit it, but as a leader and everything other than just an asset to the team, KD is not there...Pure skills, (jumper, handles for his size, improved rebounding) KD as a player SONS most all in the NBA, not named Lebron, but CP3 just manhandled the Lake Show, and is the Sole reason the Clippers are even mentioned as contenders, and not lumped in the purgatory of the memphis's and the denvers...In fact i think Denver might be the Clippers minus CP3...

Replace Durant with any other scorer, Harden, Melo, etc...and the Thunder are just as good, or maybe an eyelash lower in the standings

Replace CP3 with ANYONE and that team is a 4-5 seed at best..

i don't think he'll get his due, unless the clips keep this torrid pace, but he is that dude, and if (MAJOR IF) Bron don't get it CP3 Better...

and to be honest, i've never REALLY liked him like that, but he is showing to be the cog that is turning the Clips into the team the lakers wish they were...shit, most teams wish they were!

Check Out MY Music!!!

soundcloud.com/stakksabbot

Let Me Know What You Think!!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2103676 Previous topic | Next topic