Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2102961

Subject: "god i love the onion (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59131 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 10:42 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"god i love the onion (swipe)"

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas — Finally, Jet fans can see exactly why Rex Ryan stuck with Mark Sanchez.

Ryan, vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish, sported a Rex-rated tattoo on his right bicep, featuring his wife, Michelle, wearing Sanchez’s No. 6 jersey — and nothing else.

As the Jets organization reeled back home, Ryan spent most of Thursday afternoon poolside at the exclusive Cove Atlantis resort, listening to music and reading “American Sniper,” by Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

He sported a blue and white bathing suit — but it was what he wasn’t wearing that caused all the excitement

On the coach’s right arm were two tats — one featuring a shamrock and the names of his wife and children, Payton and Seth; and one showing a sexy Michelle wearing a Sanchez uniform top and eying the viewer with bedroom eyes.

There’s not a Tim Tebow tat to be found.

Ryan cursed out a News reporter who approached the controversial coach.

“Oh, s---,” Ryan said, waving off the reporter and storming away with his wife.

Ryan was widely criticized for continuing to start Sanchez at quarterback even as the Jets went from 2-1 contenders to 3-6 laughingstocks — all while Tebow went virtually unused.

e right bicep ink is sure to conjure up images of foot-fetish videos in which a woman who looks like Michelle Ryan displays her feet while a voice that sounds like Ryan’s expresses his delight.

At the time, Ryan declined to discuss the videos, calling it a “personal matter.”

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
im confused is this real? its being reported by other outlets
Jan 04th 2013
yeah my humor failed
Jan 04th 2013
pic
Jan 04th 2013
well rex is certainly an entertaining cat
Jan 04th 2013
jets shoulda held their season ending conference already
Jan 04th 2013
Thats disturbing if he fucks his wife in a Mark Sanchez jersey
Jan 04th 2013
      I think she's fucking Mark Sanchez in New Jersey
Jan 04th 2013
wait
Jan 04th 2013
yes, because the rest is old news
Jan 04th 2013

IceburgSmurf
Member since May 17th 2008
4724 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 12:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "im confused is this real? its being reported by other outlets"
In response to Reply # 0

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/04/brace-your-breakfast-rex-has-a-sanchez-tattoo-sort-of/

Cenario
59131 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 01:12 PM

5. "yeah my humor failed"
In response to Reply # 1

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Cenario
59131 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 12:28 PM

2. "pic"
In response to Reply # 0

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1232930.1357286618!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg

IceburgSmurf
Member since May 17th 2008
4724 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 12:36 PM

3. "well rex is certainly an entertaining cat"
In response to Reply # 2

Cenario
59131 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 01:02 PM

4. "jets shoulda held their season ending conference already"
In response to Reply # 3

Now fex gon have toanswer questions bout that tat

Starks dunked on Bulls
Member since Dec 07th 2011
12028 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 01:35 PM

6. "Thats disturbing if he fucks his wife in a Mark Sanchez jersey"
In response to Reply # 2

>http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1232930.1357286618!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg

themaddfapper
Member since Mar 09th 2010
7558 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 11:46 PM

9. "I think she's fucking Mark Sanchez in New Jersey"
In response to Reply # 6

Rjcc
Charter member
94934 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 07:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "wait"
In response to Reply # 0

rex is prolly taking his wife down there to have some island dude jerk off on her feet while he tapes it, and we're talking about his tattoo?

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/rjcc.png

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Fri Jan-04-13 10:39 PM

8. "yes, because the rest is old news"
In response to Reply # 7

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED SOME STANK ON YOUR HANG LOW.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2102961 Previous topic | Next topic