Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2752647

Subject: "Brady's Man in the Arena documentary series" Previous topic | Next topic
go mack
Member since May 02nd 2008
4036 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 01:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Brady's Man in the Arena documentary series"

Anyone else watching this? I know a few will pass. Im enjoying it, much better than the Tom Vs Time stuff, focuses on the seasons and games with centerpiece of each episode his Superbowl appearances. Bringing in 2 other guys from the season to discuss makes it better as well, hearing Bledsoe discuss getting replaced in ep1 and now episode 4 with Randy Moss and Strahan was great, Doc might be able to stomach episodes 4, 5 and 8 with the inevitable L's.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know.
Dec 08th 2021
RE: I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know.
Dec 08th 2021
I have Disney+ and Hulu. There's an ESPN+ add on?!?!
Dec 09th 2021
      Yep, for $13.99/month
Dec 10th 2021
Stay strong
Dec 08th 2021
I would rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup w/Paramount '69 logo on loop
Dec 08th 2021
Id watch a manning cast of you watching it
Dec 08th 2021
Lol
Dec 08th 2021
I'm glad to see Tom like this.....
Dec 08th 2021
I got free ESPN+ so I need to check this out
Dec 09th 2021

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5660 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 01:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know."
In response to Reply # 0

But the first free episode was great. Imagine being in so many SuperBowls you can make a 10 Episode series about each season. GOAT

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

go mack
4036 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 01:55 PM

2. "RE: I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know."
In response to Reply # 1

I had Disney+ already so decided to bump to the ESPN+, Hulu bundle which is about 5 bucks more. I thought they were all out already tho and was gonna drop back after a month but have to wait.

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5660 posts
Thu Dec-09-21 07:48 PM

8. "I have Disney+ and Hulu. There's an ESPN+ add on?!?!"
In response to Reply # 2

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22356 posts
Fri Dec-10-21 10:49 AM

10. "Yep, for $13.99/month"
In response to Reply # 8

https://www.hulu.com/hulu-disney-espn-bundle-offer

We had Hulu and when this became available, we jumped on it. Disney+ gives us the Marvel and Star Wars stuff (plus all the old and new Muppets shows!).

And me and the woman are MAC graduates so ESPN+ is one of the best ways to catch our teams basketball and football (when MACtion isn't in effect).

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66781 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 01:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Stay strong"
In response to Reply # 1

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132250 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 03:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "I would rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup w/Paramount '69 logo on loop"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66781 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 03:53 PM

5. "Id watch a manning cast of you watching it"
In response to Reply # 4

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

go mack
4036 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 04:19 PM

7. "Lol"
In response to Reply # 4

When they show this clip of Brady before the undefeated team got sent home by the Giants and Strahan mimicking his little laugh about 17 points, that was hilarious tho.

https://youtu.be/qhw_YLGmvKw

blueeclipse
Member since Apr 12th 2009
1858 posts
Wed Dec-08-21 04:14 PM

6. "I'm glad to see Tom like this....."
In response to Reply # 0

Brady has always seemed like an insufferable dickhead and the more we've got to see the curtain pulled back the last year or so we find out he's more of a likeable dickhead than anything else.

It's hard not to respect that kind of greatness.

That being said.....watching them lose Super Bowl 42 was one of my fondest memories as a sports fan. Fuck that Patriots. Belichick is such an arrogant prick that being the best coach in the league isn't enough for him......he has to cheat and bend every fucking rule he can find. You know he does it just to show that he's the smartest guy in the room as if all of that winning isn't enough. He's a sociopath.

Anyway....I digress.

There may never be another Tom and getting to see the behind the scenes stuff is really cool. Even if I have to stomach reliving some of the Patriots garbage.

Sidenote: IDGAF what anyone says......Eli Manning is a HOF'er. People need to let that shit go. He beat the Patriots TWICE in the Super Bowl. That's enough.

Lach
Charter member
44357 posts
Thu Dec-09-21 09:08 PM

9. "I got free ESPN+ so I need to check this out"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2752647 Previous topic | Next topic