Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2248932

Subject: "To Gronk..." Previous topic | Next topic
jimaveli
Charter member
6636 posts
Sun Oct-20-13 11:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"To Gronk..."

or not to Gronk...in fantasy football?

I'm doing it but I'm lying if I say I ain't scurred. Still though...looking at season debuts/first starts the last few years, there's been a few excellent games. Josh Gordon and Blackmon this year for instance. Joique Bell spelled Regina this year and did well too. Before that...there was Demarco Murray's first real start (2011 - Rams - 250 yards and a TD).

I'm starting him over Frederick Jackson, MJD, and Bowe in a PPR.

So...I ain't sayin, I'm just sayin. And I'll say it up front, showing up after the fact with a 'you shoulda known mane' aligned with whatever the hell happens ain't nuthin.

Jimaveli

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i traded vernon davis for him last week
Oct 20th 2013

Kungset
Member since Mar 29th 2004
6429 posts
Sun Oct-20-13 12:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i traded vernon davis for him last week"
In response to Reply # 0

if he's cleared to play, he's in my starting lineup for sure. i think the concern was re-injury, not really his performance level. he's supposedly been killing it in practice so i think he's good to go.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2248932 Previous topic | Next topic