Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93964

Subject: "FreeWrite Tonight 9:30pm" Previous topic | Next topic
empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Thu May-16-19 12:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FreeWrite Tonight 9:30pm"

It came as a gift from up above…The abstract things dreams are made of…Formulating into existence through persistence, overcoming the resistance faced at all angles…Home base, the land of the plastic & menial paper chase…The City of Envious Angels where you can either catch a ball, catch a burn, or catch a case…It seems likes this is long overdue…Something fresh, funky, and brand new…The struggle, you gotta embrace but there comes a point where you must rise…In the dead of night I looked in the mirror and saw the sunrise in my eyes…The load may be heavy, but my shoulders are broad, I’m ready..Looking back pulling up my brother by the hand cuz he ain’t too heavy…Hated by none, respected by all, imitated by a few…Born to ball in all facets, entering new tax brackets, burning the midnight oil…Watch as the native son touches down on foreign soil… Yet the motto will remain the same...Stay loyal to yourself, trust and believe...Get it in, get it out and achieve.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93964 Previous topic | Next topic