Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #86449

Subject: "l" Previous topic | Next topic
dragontales
Member since Aug 10th 2010
484 posts
Thu Sep-02-10 12:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"l"

what's done is done nobody won
with muslim's fight'n christian crusades the son
plus ladder what does it matter if catholic say it's a cross
over chris spells crisis lifeless one
dumb book evolution
two clans elusive meanings of what?
now everybody want's there god to be the one
how fucking scum
me argue with them over that rather drink rum
and hum a hym sewing 3 fat thighs
i'm hot and this ain't hell friction
three rub out traid trinity god's head angels that fail
it maybe
sweet sade sing on
cover up the blues nobody really has a clue
they been begging you to repent
the world was spent spun on a wicked turn table
riding a needle hades behold a pale horse label
crush under hardship brings people back to a church
but the creator doesn't live in temples made of stone
stoners go home and see his face
so give me a taste
ace mac 10 nigga's just want to defend
the world was suppose to been end
why are we still here
argue'n and bitch'n
but we mention we believe
but since we claim different name
we all go insane
playing war and no body dies
we only love listening to lies
so here some more flies
roll up the paper and swat team them down

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Sep 02nd 2010
RE: love yeah thanks for having me think
Sep 03rd 2010
      RE: Use to think the bible was a storytale
Sep 03rd 2010
           Answering your question: Jesus Christ
Sep 03rd 2010
           RE: Answering your question: Jesus Christ
Sep 03rd 2010
           RE: getting understanding
Sep 04th 2010
           RE: is this what your talking about?
Sep 04th 2010
                Holy Spirit Is Female
Sep 06th 2010
                     RE: Holy Spirit Is Female....correct ref.?
Sep 07th 2010
                     RE: Holy Spirit Is Female
Sep 07th 2010
Sep 04th 2010
                nevermind.
Sep 06th 2010
Sep 07th 2010
RE: Idols
Sep 04th 2010
RE: Idols
Sep 07th 2010
      Matter
Sep 08th 2010
Love you all....
Sep 07th 2010
RE:what the hell is love what it got to do with it?
Sep 08th 2010
RE: Love for the cross? Death to Otto-tunes by J Z
Sep 08th 2010
      RE: vanquished-listening to bob marley
Sep 08th 2010
           RE: Borne
Sep 08th 2010
                RE: Borne
Sep 09th 2010
                     Circa Passe
Sep 12th 2010
                          RE:no problem
Sep 13th 2010
RE: l
Sep 08th 2010
Sep 09th 2010
Sep 08th 2010
Sep 09th 2010
      RE: up this is not god's order of things up
Sep 25th 2010
Nov 10th 2010

Babynoon
Member since Dec 27th 2004
2222 posts
Thu Sep-02-10 05:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "1."
In response to Reply # 0

There are to my knowledge, Rivals:

The Most High and then the fallen angel lucifer

Now lucifer feels he's won because he has disguised himself in religions as the Savior y calling himself Jesus/Yah/Yahweh/Johovah.......and ppl do not know an may be waking up now to the mind games, but also there are fallen angel followers who love what he is fighting for(souls) to show the Most High that giving him the World was a mistake...and that he has won hands down, BUTT I hate to break the news to this fool.....you cannot beat the One who made you or everything that we see....IMPOSSIBLE.

My thoughts

(This account is inactive or no longer exists by user or moderators)

:hacked or spammed entry, do not responsed or send messages to this
account:: suspicious account or virus

dragontales
484 posts
Fri Sep-03-10 08:22 AM

2. "RE: love yeah thanks for having me think"
In response to Reply # 1

your thought's are very important and very real.
not to argue with you but what make you believe that christ jesus is a fallen angel? I have done research as well and I came to that same conclusion but if i am the creator's creation and i believe he spoke to man then where is his words? I came up with many sources: the quran, the bible, the i ching, the torah. what's your thought on that?
can all these be gods words written down by man but inspired by the most high?-for the kingdom of the most high dwells inside. and one of my favorite scripture is seek ye first the kingdom of god and all it's rigtheousness and everything else will be added to you.

jesus story does fit alot of history stories mithra's, odin, and many others
then jesus real name was to be emmanuel that's what the angel to joseph but he called him jesus

yhwh is the hebrew name of abraham's jacob and issac god which in kabbalah translate into LORD or I am who I am.

LORD= father
Lord= son
holy ghost/lord of hosts/holy spirit is the force(chi, life energy,tao.

jesus is also a high preist in the order of melchizedek forever so then accord to that verse there are still to ways to enternal salvation. for there are to high priest.

these are not my thought but what the spirit have given me to build and grow in the spirit.

triad/trinity/god's head they all equal more then one personality of a deity which to me means that there is no real one god tha can exist with out the other parts like and orange broken down into skin meat and seeds.

jesus never said he was god but man tranlate to fit there own personal needs and didn't want agod of any other creature but wanted to be like himself. but the real god is spirit and those of religion understand not the spirit.

plus they didn't want clans to be in the woods having fires connecting to the reals god spirit but to be control with in a controlled environment which is the church even thought jesus said he is the head of the church and the congration is my body? still don't understand it but maybe you do and can explian it to me.

people who are religous use the words to condem but he is only for loving those who are humble low in spirit and they will be filled those who think they are righteous will be judge first he didn't come to save them but those in bondage

well i don't know where this came from or going but this is where i'm at in seeking and following the spirit of god he belong and is seen in all things

but i did to believe jesus was like togari a fallen angel to suffer for his rejection of the father's will. so he was cast out of heaven to hell which is the earth to collect soul why? i think because he wants to open another portal to get back to this world to control it and for man to be subjected under him and used as a food source deep ?
but there will be another who will rize up and save the ignorant people of this world. and when jesus die on the cross which is a ritual that's when the voice from heaven said he was his son when he was filled with the fathers spirit beware of the words for the tell only minor truths learn to discern and live free religion is a form of bondage there's no freedom in it for if your preach speaks blasphemies
and you are following you are just as guilty as him? why because you are suppose to read the bible the quran or what ever authority you chose and get wisdom knowledge and above all understanding

plus i thought jesus was controlled by the fallen angel baal so how did he cast out demon's

peace mercy and joy
out baby have a nice day

Babynoon
2222 posts
Fri Sep-03-10 05:06 PM

3. "RE: Use to think the bible was a storytale"
In response to Reply # 2

Until I seeked and learned it was a book of prophecies to warn and help The Most Highs Children......

If you'd like to know the history of life/us/truth these teachers are filled with knowledge and have Christ all in focus.

One vid made me tear cause this Khazar Jew was lied to y his Mother as she told him that they were from the 12 tribes and that they were from the Tribe Of Levi(Haitians)

He was so very angry and hurt as he found out that they were not the real jews...juste so much learnedby these teachers. Hope that you can find them helpful too.

Know to keep the spiritual awakeness as you receive it withen and not expose as a truepac did or others that flipped the scripped in jaded places. Do the J Zee and play it off dumb as if you don't know ish to keep your surface smoothed and live for id loose part of light if anything were to rain on a katrina

Utube: dbrenston28

Babynoon
2222 posts
Fri Sep-03-10 05:58 PM

4. "Answering your question: Jesus Christ"
In response to Reply # 3

From what I learned is about a special spirit made before man by the Most High and it's Christ(savior) b.c.

(Note: Jesus>means Zues and Christ name was added to keep us blind to truth and the real name of the saviour which is Christ by itself...his name is Christ not Jesus Christ..that's a different person)

Skimming through:
Abraham had sons, but The Most High blessed them and Isaac of the sons had a son named Jacob(Israel name was given) which he had 12 Sons with Rebecca and were blessed to have The Most Highs Children which he blessed the couple with 12nations in her womb. The 1st set were twins (Judah&Esau) here is when the drama begun....these two brothers...Judah (blackman/Calm/layed back one) and Esau (Redman/Causcasion/Wildone/Meat hunter). The lies where implicated in many rewritten Bibles to trick the seeds of Judah (Black Americans/lost tribe) and Esau (was ruler of Edom a place in Israel/Khazar Jew seeds are of Esau) the seeds of them explains how the fighting today is from our history book kjv1611 bible only, though even that one was tampered with I'm sure. Jacob disappointed The Most High by sinning and the 12 tribes were then cursed and cast away from the land even though Christ was born and Sacrificed hisself for our sins and The Most High forgave us, but gave the world to the Fallen Angel Satan who was one of the brightest Angels in the kingdom that was gifted musically also he'd play for the Most High, he was one of the greatest angels and started to go against the Most High an think he was better than The Most. That's when he got thrown out from heaven into the world. He was one of the most Persuasive angels all he had to do was use his music to get you following him, some angels went along with him and was casted out from the kingdom. Today his spirit is in the world and money is his weapon to steal souls an prove to The Most High that he will show him who is ruler, but Christ's Spirit is also here as well so here we are in a spiritual battle.

Apologies for the long summary of what I'm learning still, but I have respect for you for asking what I think.

Vayaiah Sunduh
Member since Jul 19th 2010
551 posts
Fri Sep-03-10 11:21 PM

5. "RE: Answering your question: Jesus Christ"
In response to Reply # 4

Very indepth views
also there are changed titles and/or images
that make religions look like truth

I stopped going to church for a few years & don't know why

Exodus

dragontales
484 posts
Sat Sep-04-10 08:42 AM

6. "RE: getting understanding"
In response to Reply # 4

lets see My understanding:
after the flood the only people who survived was noah and his sons?
right
ham shem japheth

ham gave birth to the nubains eygyptians canaanites
shem gave birth to the hebrews and jews (semitic)
japheth gave birth to the greeks

noah curse ham's son canaan because he found him drunk
and the most high favored a wicked father.
so black's where cursed before they even had a fiar oppotunity to build a nation as the rest. that why they use to call blacks back in the old day's burnt face.

i believe that's when mischief started
as well when abrah before he became abraham had a child before isaac and his name was ishmael (arabic Muslim) and according to scripture the oldest son is supposed to get the father's blessing but since he did not come from abraham's wife he was considered a threat and was taken away by his mother but his mother constantly begged the most high for a blessing and he was also given a nation to lead

so abraham is a wicked seed and curse his oldest son
he also tricked pharoah to sleep with his wife He lied
but the most high also delivered to him a blessing by defeating the four kings that conqured his nephew lot and he meet melchizedek in the wilderness and gave him 10 percent that's when the levites which is a preist hood moses and aaron started paying tides to the higher preist hood of the melchizedek order which jesus is a high preist of.

now as far as christ it is a title according to the jews a savior like you say but it is not a personal name like your or my name. well at least i don't think so because the jews didn't believe jesus was the christ. and they are still waiting for the christ to come and save them.

yes this is a spiritual battle and money is not evil it depends on the intent or motives of the man who has it or who is chasing it but it can also help but the bible does state that money is the root of all evil for it belongs to the world system.

jesus spirit is in the world because of all them who call on the name and build churches :remember he is the head and he lives threw his congregation

jesus crucifition was an catholic exorcism to get rid of demonic possession remember when he was on the cross and he gave up the ghost
which is consider the spirit which he recieved at his baptism

jesus spirit and the most high spirit i believe is two diferent spirit for the holy spirit is of truth and mercy
it's nine fruits
love peace joy kindness goodness faithfulness gentleness meekness self control and as far as jesus spirit i do not know for like i say i'm not that far in the spirt to discern what his spirit contains

also when jesus brought out the wine and bread that was a sacred meal ritual

but i'ma stop for now because i'm just babling on so if you have questions then i'll be free to explain more but this is a lot for now
and i'm do some research on what you said because i feel you might be on to something

i'm not a christian muslim or buddhist i'm only seeking the truth
and to open the scroll of revealation to unbind the seven spirits of god which is the seven angels of revealations

lucifer is the most high archangel (the first metatron) and yes angels were made to obey gods will but lucifer did reject gods will and was cast to earth for a little will with two other angels they found the women of man sexy and began sleeping with them and they created an abomination but remeber in genesis somebody said let us go down there and switch up there tongues for if we don't then they will be able to do anything. and i feel this is what they're doing to the bible to keep arguements goin among a secular order (christians) but they will be judge first

out baby peace and keep growing

dragontales
484 posts
Sat Sep-04-10 11:23 AM

7. "RE: is this what your talking about?"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat Sep-04-10 11:26 AM by dragontales

the Tribe of Benjamin, Judah, and the 10 lost Tribes. Occult-Advances.org

The 12 Tribes of Israel, in the order of Jacob's benedictions, are :

Jacob called his sons, and said: "Gather around, that I may tell you what will happen to you in days to come. Assemble and hear, O sons of Jacob; listen to Israel your father.
Reuben (1), you are my firstborn, my might and the first fruits of my vigor, excelling in rank and excelling in power. Unstable as water, you shall no longer excel because you went up onto your father's bed; then you defiled it--you went up onto my couch !
Simeon (2) and Levi (3) are brothers; weapons of violence are their swords. May I never come into their council; may I not be joined to their company-- for in their anger they killed men, and at their whim they hamstrung oxen. Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce, and their wrath, for it is cruel! I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
Judah (4), your brothers shall praise you; your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons shall bow down before you. Judah is a lion's whelp; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He crouches down, he stretches out like a lion, like a lioness--who dares rouse him up? The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until tribute comes to him; and the obedience of the peoples is his. Binding his foal to the vine and his donkey's colt to the choice vine, he washes his garments in wine and his robe in the blood of grapes; his eyes are darker than wine, and his teeth whiter than milk.
Zebulun (5) shall settle at the shore of the sea; he shall be a haven for ships, and his border shall be at Sidon.
Issachar (6) is a strong donkey, lying down between the sheepfolds; he saw that a resting place was good, and that the land was pleasant; so he bowed his shoulder to the burden, and became a slave at forced labor.
Dan (7) shall judge his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so that its rider falls backward. I wait for your salvation, O LORD.
Gad (8) shall be raided by raiders, but he shall raid at their heels.
Asher (9) 's food shall be rich, and he shall provide royal delicacies.
Naphtali (10) is a doe let loose that bears lovely fawns.
Joseph (11) is a fruitful bough, a fruitful bough by a spring; his branches run over the wall. The archers fiercely attacked him; they shot at him and pressed him hard. Yet his bow remained taut, and his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, by the God of your father, who will help you, by the Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb. The blessings of your father are stronger than the blessings of the eternal mountains, the bounties of the everlasting hills; may they be on the head of Joseph, on the brow of him who was set apart from his brothers.
Benjamin (12) is a ravenous wolf, in the morning devouring the prey, and at evening dividing the spoil.
All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, blessing each one of them with a suitable blessing."
One of the secrets of Israel Tribes (I know others : contact), is that this order explains what happened and may still happen to Israel in days to come : there is a close link between this order and the History of Israel (first era : Priesthood, second era : Kingdom, third era : Prophets, fourth era : Exile).
I) Priesthood
After Jacob's death, Joseph held the leadership, because he was "apart from his brothers" (see the benediction above), he was a man of God, successful in his spiritual and social life (prime minister of Pharaoh).
Later, Yahweh told Moses to choose the tribe of Levi for the Priesthood. In these times, the tribe of Levy had a prominent role in Israel.
Then Yahweh appointed various judges. Judging is precisely the role of the tribe of Dan according to Jacob's benedictions : "Dan shall judge his people as one of the tribes of Israel"
Let's summarize this era of Priesthood on the chart of Jacob :

II) Kingdom
Then Yahweh decided to give Kings to Israel : the first King appointed was Saul, of the tribe of Benjamin (notice carefully on the chart above the transition process from Dan - end of prophets triangle - , to Benjamin - beginning of Kingdom triangle).
After Saul came David and Salomon of the tribe of Judah. (Click here to know more about Yahweh's Agenda to rebuild Solomons Temple during the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel 2005-2008)
After the reign of King Solomon (950 BC), there was tough battles for the Crown of Israel : The Tribe of Gad had a prominent role in these battles, because "Gadites were army commanders" (1 Chronicles 12 v14).
Let's summarize this era of Kingdom (compare with the era of Priesthood, and notice the importance of sacred geometry in this issue; Yahweh loves Sacred Geometry and structural harmony of systems) :

III) Prophets
Then Yahweh decided to choose prophets among the people of Israel.
It's more difficult to connect prophets and tribes, for several reasons:
• Unlike Kings, they are often of modest extraction, so it's not so easy to connect their origin to a tribe.
• During centuries, there has been more and more mixing among tribes.
• 10 tribes are lost because of invasions, so we have less information in the Bible on what happened to them.
Yet, some indications may be useful :
Gad is generally associated with Reuben (click here to know more), organizing a transition between the era of Kings and the era of Prophets (notice carefully on the chart above the transition process from Gad - end of Kingdom triangle - , to Reuben - beginning of Prophets triangle).
Later, (8th century BC) Isaiah delivered a prophecy about Zebulon : "Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun" (Isaiah 9-1)
Finally, the Tribe of Asher symbolizes the decline of Israel's Identity : "Asher is one of the most indistinct and elusive of the tribes of Israel. It is difficult to fix the boundaries of the tribe's possessions". This decline is the transition to exile :

IV) Exile
Simeon, Issachar and Naphtali are 3 of the lost tribes of Israel.
The lost Tribes, after having formed and independent kingdom (The second dynasty of the Northern Kingdom belonged to Issachar, justifying its central position) , suffered from captivity and deportation to Babylon.
Because of this deportation, we have very few additional information about what happened, but these 3 tribes are clearly connected with exile.
Just notice the last Tribe, Naphtali, is know for its fertility : it means that the entire process from Priesthood to Exile is not the end of Israel's History. Thanks to fertility a rebirth of the state of Israel is to come, with other prophetic and sacred geometric issues from Yahweh, ...

There are many other links and relations to develop: Tribes and Seasons (test yourself, try to think about it), Tribes and Elements, Tribes and Astrological signs (cardinal, fixed, mutable), Tribes and the wave structure, the Tribe of Benjamin and the Merovingian Story (linked to UFO, Orion, Rennes le Chateau ...), benediction order and other orders (celestial Jerusalem, ...), ...
As a conclusion, let's summarize the whole process on a single Chart :

During the history of Israel, the Shekinah moves from one tribe to another, from Joseph to Simeon. Click here to know more about the Shekinah now acting for Solomons Temple Rebuilding.

could tribe be replaced with disciples what you think?
and by the way what is your favorite chapter and verse in the bible?
huh

Babynoon
2222 posts
Mon Sep-06-10 01:49 AM

10. "Holy Spirit Is Female"
In response to Reply # 7

You by the information shared have the breath of her speaking heavy
Wisdom is part of her spirit
I read this what you've posted and my research being that I'm new learning
Is there another outlet where we can converse on this level in order to not flutter de'board if possible because there is some interesting views I ran upon,
Am just glad to have given my soul to the Most High
There's no value that could afford this richness.

Keep pressed and I know you're already in the know

Vayaiah Sunduh
551 posts
Tue Sep-07-10 10:47 AM

12. "RE: Holy Spirit Is Female....correct ref.?"
In response to Reply # 10

http://wwwww.youtube.com/watch?v=yNR7DSYmRjo

Exodus

dragontales
484 posts
Tue Sep-07-10 10:56 AM

13. "RE: Holy Spirit Is Female"
In response to Reply # 10

well as far as another out let i don't know what you mean.
e-mail it's possible
no phone still residentailly challenge but if you can think up other ways i'll be more then happy to share what i know which is little.

the holy spirit is the comforter the one who does all the work for when the most high speak it is the holy spirit job to carry things out
as far as being female i can agree with that because in chinese they speak of the tao as being she some times he yin and yang i guess?

digg deeper and find the reason why we are here speaking for you most have to teach me something? for nothing just happens

stay bless

Vayaiah Sunduh
551 posts
Sat Sep-04-10 08:06 PM

9. "RE: Use to think the bible was a storytale"
In response to Reply # 3
Sat Sep-04-10 08:08 PM by Vayaiah Sunduh

Religion is the problem;

Islam: Allah, that is not her fullname and if the Muslims knew they are worshiping a female's organ most would be beyond angry.

Christianity: if they can find out the spirit behind Jesus Christ and if colour doesn't matter howcome the image of the so-called Jesus is always not of the image of burnt brass and wooly hair? but is it to throw us off? we look at the jews in Israel and will say "yes, the bible is about these jews". The jews who are in Israel today adopted that religion which they do not believe in the Saviour Yashayah meaning is Savior in Hebrew. He was a Hebrew and there are alot of deciet and religions to keep people blind.

Everything was Created by One God/Ahayah/I AM, I read that Christ came as man in order to save us from our sins because God was about to be done with us for doing wrong by him. Only his only son could help in that manner to give us another chance.

At the beginning there was only Three: God, The Son and Holy Spirit(Female)

The Holy Spirit was the feminine and later he made man, Adam & Eve

my two cents

bottom line is Religion is the problem that keeps us at war and seperated. If we can all agree that there is one God and we should follow his laws then there would be less wars and confusion.

Exodus

Babynoon
2222 posts
Mon Sep-06-10 06:01 AM

11. "nevermind."
In response to Reply # 9
Mon Sep-06-10 06:06 AM by Babynoon

I'm not in a secret society whereas id rather discuss spiritual info in a disclosed chatwomb or private lounge perhaps
Open opinions are Welcomed

Sharing here is fine as 1100 old wine
Hopefully more will join in besides Vayaiaiayah?
Thanks for the ad libs/advice

Perspectives: Opinions & Views

More..............or "No Mas"-Duran vs. Sugar Ray Leornard Match

dragontales
484 posts
Tue Sep-07-10 11:06 AM

14. "RE: Use to think the bible was a storytale"
In response to Reply # 9

first off we do not argue with those who oppose are views.
we allow them to learn threw pain and suffering.
ignorance is a sign of not caring not of love for if they love they would seek to understand each others view and find common ground to be friend instead of beefing but after all the wars there is peace?
why? why argue with a man over looks and even in the bible it states to back up and go a different path for many are the paths and all lead to the same place either heaven or hell all good people go to heaven no matter what religion or spiritual group they claim because i am alpha omga the beginning the end i am all things to all men and women but it's man who cause the problem with arguing not love judge them by thier fruits if you don't see the fruits of love then it's not of god that's it in a nut shell

and allah is the father which is for those who follow the moon the lesser light and he had daughters which are the stars. the only religion that can express there is only one personality as god no other parts.

christianity follows the sun gods greater light and proclaims three which makes up one.

thanks for your input do you guy's want to start a prayer group bible study or what ever it is we're doing so we all can get a greater understanding? hit me up because i'm interrested.

Babynoon
2222 posts
Sat Sep-04-10 03:40 PM

8. "RE: Idols "
In response to Reply # 0

I know who I am and where I came
I know the basics and is to not worship idols/nor bow down before none
I know to keep pressed in truth and leave alone relogions

I've been into 2 religions and still couldn't connect
And Ceasar Borgia Statues didn't help me to feel as if all was right.

To each his own

Shalom

I'm too in love with the spiritual not the flesh

dragontales
484 posts
Tue Sep-07-10 11:15 AM

15. "RE: Idols "
In response to Reply # 8

if you think of it a cross is an idol carved out of wood
a crucifix with jesus on it is an idol which could be made of gold or silver

i believe the spirit is the only thing that can be worship in spirit and in truth because it has no form it is how can i say it pure energy
when i attempt to discribe it i lose directino because if i knew what god truely was then the mysteries of the world would belong to me and all those who say they know god i believe is blasphemying belittling his power and authority

and those who say they got the holy spirit speaking in tongues and laying hands but they still can't stop smoking a cigar how? or treating people with ill will how? or many other examples i can give but i hope you see the picture the devil is in the church in the world in all religion even in spiritual groups he is every where just like the most high is every where remember he pretended to be the morning star.

only by again judging a man's fruits will you see the truth
for a good tree can't bare bad fruit and a bad tree can't bare good fruit.

we'll talk later
i take bible studies with a jahova witness, I study the bible daily i got a friend who wants to be a muslim by mom is christian and i myself is drawn to buddhist/taoist traditions as a commuinty shaman
but who knows where i will end?

out baby

give me the site and i'll look for you there

Vayaiah Sunduh
551 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 08:40 PM

23. "Matter"
In response to Reply # 15

Knowing what matters
and what should not.

Exodus

Otto
Member since Dec 19th 2002
4624 posts
Tue Sep-07-10 11:26 PM

16. "Love you all...."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Sep-07-10 11:28 PM by Otto

Don't waste your energies on these types of conversations. Love is all you need.

dragontales
484 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 08:21 AM

17. "RE:what the hell is love what it got to do with it?"
In response to Reply # 16
Wed Sep-08-10 08:32 AM by dragontales

is love all you need? "really"
what is love in your- feed me us?
falsehood breeds wicked seeds bust
cicles of flocks can't be deceived with words that clock bleed
we hit weed spirit of truth lock take heed
cars get keyed with wounded words like that
mishaps what is love is it like that
wise guys small fries butter flies and more lies
tongue ties
one man dies for the world
so why is the world
swirling still fucked up
had enough back up
unless you have something to contribute
jesus was on the menu
they ate up
his blood and body spit up
and satan kick's karate didn't give up
he also said love one another
like you love your brother a wicked neighbor killed his mother
in his eyes she was a symbol of a lover
what ever
in his mind love was misconstrued
tell us your view what's your story
should i hold your hand
blowing kiss to baby noon until the ballon pops
or smear somemore red gravey on tombstones
how you like it otto photo synthetic
tatto tears drops
what do you fear? i'm ready to listen ready to hear
his an ear speak on lead on stop
same song be gone unless you swamp in this mess
only the devil don't discuss plots
emotions thoughts idle is a violin battle
under the breathe breath don't wipe your noise on my sleeve cops
can a christian love a muslim
is christians right not
and islamic faith wrong evil top
we do you say love who>?
how can you love a thug who shot you down
and dressed you up like a clown take off the make up
is that a frown
or a groan hatred halo
this is a broken eagle wings slurs of verbs
and i hang my head in a sling
because the system's king didn't want me to hold this session
so i'm guess who to trust
in disguss i just fuss over how serpents hide
in wide rulers and picking bugers
i flip burgers into wendy's beef
then crumble you and smash you in a fake blunt leaf
and smoke your ass like a psalm because you make me
a spiritual bomb
they say i stay calm like a don
preparing to commit murder
i'm a slow learner
does love hurt
do you suffer
clark kent venting changing in a telephone booth
so i guess truth doesn' matter where's proof
you a mad hater
guess you don't need a savior
really what every you hung him for your sins
then you blend in and take part of the materiallistic consumption
of stacking bullshit
and never really to a look and hit
the bull's eyes but you love me right
so why is this your first reply
why you never said high
why just a wise guy popping pills
keep it and you fall ill
from the gangsta of love skills
pumping up your will to share
if you dare devil's demonic demons
cock blocking paul beheaded tick tocking kings men
did you lend me a hand when i came as the lord
you sent out the sword to slay me
that's why i'm still dressing bummy living in a shady mission
wishing for death thinking of swallowing a bottle of meth
is this the love you speak of
blood cover doves
why do we cry
and why do you force your constipated religion on us
i'm dust and i turn my back
but i must carry on doing my fathers will i got the suit of armor but his shield protect all who come
bring it sluggar

man come correct discussions like this is always prosperious
trust me it lets people know what level you on and it helps heal you own heart and to let you know where your mind at where you weak where you strong go on with love is all you need that might be the first commandment but how do you love do you have the spirt of love and if that was it why does the fruit of the spirit have
love is number one but you need more to defind what love is keywords
peace
joy
kindness
goodness
faithfulness
gentleness
self control
meekness
patience

am out don't speak unless you contribute or just jump off my band wagon jealiousy again rise

otto i remember you do you remember me
freedomfighter
tonka truck
yugioh
i can go on i think we even spoke before did you steal some of my work tooo?

out be bless and continue you to grow in faith and truth

Babynoon
2222 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 11:01 AM

18. "RE: Love for the cross? Death to Otto-tunes by J Z"
In response to Reply # 16

Love? For who?
Is this a demon taking over your middle finger keystrokes

I know your name is not Frankly, butt wide with love cheese (eww)
Love stinks in this world
What it means?
The only Love demonstratedis Christ who died for the sins of our four fathers who did a great sin....

We are getting wipped across babylon in every resource seen and unseen
When the Truth is evident
The devils children pull bs over Christ's body and hide the evidence

The Truth is here

Fire is purity/The great cleanser is going to rain on this piece of shyt world we live in.

dragontales
484 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 11:44 AM

19. "RE: vanquished-listening to bob marley"
In response to Reply # 18

for once the bold face truth;./

agreed with part of the outlook is this the high priestess
prophecy?

good one did this one by the river front
tell me where you think my head is at after 30 minute meditation and talking to mi amigo?

keep fuck'n wit it keep fuck'n wit it
and watch them catch a case......
keep fuck'n wit it keep fuck'n wit it
and watch them catch a case......

g-head right burn one so much scum
i'm pretending 2 be down dumb so much scum
gotta keep watch; a tower of watchers
to get these nigga's out yoh face
punk nigga's go'n 4 his waste

his hemale emotions smacked wit a tasste
fein'n bab boy mase vintage pac chase
bank spraying biggie mix it in da pot
he say she say he's
this nigga small can't find him in day

lite a delite fuck ya'll
swear this nigga skiddish
hidden behind the 4 father's dingle berries feindish
behind a nigga's set of balls

but i'll let judge judy make the call
dick sucker he's a used rubber
throw that shitz 2 the ground chalk it as flubber
and side squas it beat it make it
dead before i'm fiorce emily spit toxic

hot shit who got the crucifix exorism
not da million dollar man beonic
because i got it supersonic lord of host possess
moving textonic help'n me get out this mess
i'm about to twist him pummelled chest

breast plates holy shit the light let me rest
who can save him t'ma get them the best

bud ice
drink one down
so what you think baby?

Babynoon
2222 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 03:39 PM

22. "RE: Borne"
In response to Reply # 19

Hahha
Bel or Dragontales
Or the newbie I c kola lol
One of a kind poet whodini
Ever encountered
Yes, I can cents you
Even wind the pic makes spare changes $.00

Are you morphed again????lol

Ok back to cain's hidden seeds
Yes, the truth shall set you free
And I've been blown out of a missle launcher
With the greatest doses of spiritual enlightment
Explains everythang.

dragontales
484 posts
Thu Sep-09-10 08:04 AM

26. "RE: Borne"
In response to Reply # 22

well what can i say baby
thank you all for changing me
and helping me see my evil ways
how i use to pour out hate just because of my physical situation
but now i am content in the pit the fire for when i'm delivered i will be pure gold and i owe it all to you those who soppurted me and i owe more to those who raised up agains me for they say you greatest enemy is your greates fan.

i also would like to bless you all for what you did and i hope the LORD gives what he see is fit for thier time.

vengence is not mines but he will aloow me to see the prize of the wicked i go to him in supplications petitions and prayer for i wait for that day when there is no more sickness, death has been swallowed up

well gotta go
love yeah peace

Babynoon
2222 posts
Sun Sep-12-10 06:02 AM

27. "Circa Passe"
In response to Reply # 26
Sun Sep-12-10 06:11 AM by Babynoon

Sure was a ferris wheel of. Hurt- els
As similarities to the salvation so 2peak
I am elated
And mad pure by the admission

Understanding others as we all should
I was juste slo @ mo s nailin
I'm free out on loves bail c? (wink)

Thanking you mos
& them for leading me space
To look into selfs globe

Mirrored soul doved
Not perfecto, but changed slo w/times

Now let us enter the parc and ride the horsies
Pass me a bag of marsh mellows
No mas candy apple red
On her finger prints.

Love vay noon

Not from the moon
Butter pecan mood
To love all of you
Too okp

Out ragous how meat over morals
Creeped in to meet true bleeds
From the womb
Reborne
We new
Morphed

Stay love
All of views
See
Soul speaks

Peace all.

& you mose lee.

8--K

dragontales
484 posts
Mon Sep-13-10 11:45 AM

28. "RE:no problem"
In response to Reply # 27

and i also want to thank all who contributed to this
and i feel like i'm threw with religion it's just a bunch of BS a system to control you like the book Behold a Pale Horse said it was.

everybody stay bless and hope this information helped you as much as it help me make my choice.

out

detoxwhite21
Member since Sep 08th 2010
3 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 12:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "RE: l"
In response to Reply # 0

your flow is nice thanks for the reply.

dragontales
484 posts
Thu Sep-09-10 07:56 AM

24. "RE: l"
In response to Reply # 20

no thank you for the reply
it gave me chills like when the holy spirit spill
over at the pass over.

I'm nothing but hope to be a word of exhortation
and i also wanted to be god's teeth that destroyed satan
in his temple of doom..

press on and lead

HueyNewton
Member since Feb 27th 2005
1923 posts
Wed Sep-08-10 02:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
21. "RE: l"
In response to Reply # 0

heard about tribes like the 12 lookin for messiah
ain't no booth, son all we gots is the truth
from biblical scriptures that deliver real pictures
24 hours and niggaz get eccentric even with a freestyle
cafe co-co took advice from st. matthew in his pew
just then, I took a puff off the spliff I plead the 5th
no sugar, no cream, coffee catholic gets erratic no static
yep I heard about tribes and scriptures that deliver pictures

guilty of everything
-xxx

they showed us phYsically, we could reach infinitY, but mentally, through the century, we lost our identitY
-Rakim

dragontales
484 posts
Thu Sep-09-10 07:59 AM

25. "RE: l"
In response to Reply # 21

where you been
i still read your stuff
good enough but thought i not responsed
didn't want to cause any rukkus you know
stay up
and keep doing what you doing
and i hope you receive your deepest desires
for the righteous desires will not be cut off
but the wicked will be destoryed in due time

wise is he who win souls
so how am i doing
drawing no line between religion but hoping to unite them all under one accord against the true devil in sheeps clothing

dragontales
484 posts
Sat Sep-25-10 11:02 AM

29. "RE: up this is not god's order of things up"
In response to Reply # 25

http://www.petition2congress.com/2/3560/failing-to-meet-rights-its-citizens/

Babynoon
2222 posts
Wed Nov-10-10 09:48 PM

30. "RE: l"
In response to Reply # 0

Kewl.
Bipolar phase 1

Things are calming
Itself down

Follow the pattern
I'm not trippin
A.k.a.-Corey, Tete, freedomfighter
Tonka truck
A.k.a......etc.

How I've been led into
Pagan rituals
By you a christian,a muslim, a catholick
You're not fair
True
Or right,
Butt I'm holy Angel?
Never said that
Wakeup
If I told you
I just got a bible
To learn the history
Of those in the book'
How that sounds
That I'm all perfectly
Clean?
I'm slowww?
Brakes

Was about to throw up
Your posts from the past
That meant nothing
To be read now, but
To be stupid on purpose
As you've displayed

Showing off for the Audience
Here
Who are not impressed with
The mess we express
Slippery Elm
Street Freddy meets
Smurfette, ohhhhh
Uh fight?uh fight?
Hercules vs. Strawberry shortcake
Ohhhhh
Knock out knock out

Strawberry shortcake won!!!
Hewwyyy?a wack battle

You big bitch can't fuck
With she
So why speak?hard
Inside a punk
Boxer wearing spiderman jams

Am I down to the level of pre k
For totts two tete
So you'd understand
I'm not with you anymore

So leave it alone
Or I'll have to get an
Order of board protection
'Keep off my commentaries'
Or be ignored
And spanked up'

not the first time.....
Don't let me spill
Our bedroom
On this
Wall

Let's not go there
Ya'know
Cause....hmh hmh hmh

Let's not go there
Where we'll never
Be
We are messy.

Lub me?steel boopuh

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #86449 Previous topic | Next topic