Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #83183

Subject: "a little pissed off" Previous topic | Next topic
tryintogetmine
Member since Nov 09th 2009
12 posts
Wed Nov-11-09 05:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"a little pissed off"

runnin up in the high rise/ a pickup truck and econoline full of guys/ a riped up promise and a pack of lies/ got us like a pack of wolves or a lions pride/ this revolution will be televised/ im droppin in thru the ceilin tile/ like tom cruise mission possible lets go get our dues/ its owed to us this companies so profitable/ cant even get care in a hospital/ big jets cant afford a phone that texts/ education is the key money the locksmith/ so im holdin all yall suits up hostage/ now empty out all of your pockets/ im lookin for the bailout money/ i know its in this office/ tuition goin up gotta get my car fixed/ im payed up on all my taxes/ so I know yall got some of my money sam askin/ for every year chillin in the sand baskin in the clean air/give it up or ya better fear

"writing for my life cuz im scared of a day job"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: a little pissed off
Nov 11th 2009
RE: a little pissed off
Nov 16th 2009

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Wed Nov-11-09 06:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: a little pissed off"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey! -- (((Welcome)))

Better to be pissed off ... than pissed ON! --

*Angry Flow~stream* ... But it's REAL! --

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

ASIEM
Charter member
4154 posts
Mon Nov-16-09 07:58 PM

2. "RE: a little pissed off"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome
keep writtin there is more i am sure

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder

www.myspace.com/asiem61

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #83183 Previous topic | Next topic