Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #80516

Subject: "Whaaa yooooou cammm fooooor! Crown Of Thorns " Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Fri Jun-12-09 07:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Whaaa yooooou cammm fooooor! Crown Of Thorns "

I spit it .. And it hits ya hands like Purell … sanitize wackness .. All up in ya back it’s … the ruler … I maneuver cooler … so tell chuck to chill out … over 30 homeboy… been took the grill out … itching to take ya life …when . The ills spill out … funky as a fish out of water … I’ll air ya gills out … these knuckle headed … youn fucks …just can’t keep up … cheeseburgers happy meals aint beefin with 6 bucks … ya whole pot of gold … green suit over the rainbow … a slight nod .. And dye broads… start giving be brain slow … another year in these boards .. Thought I would change ..NO! … I’m rusty and I still hold the position you aim fooooooooooooooooooooooo…

It’s the same …LOE … funky fresh dress to empress … sipping that same Moe …laid back comfy coze’d … wearing the same ‘LO… pull ‘em to the side and ask ‘em what they came fo….

That real hip hop shit…beat boxing … D.J.ing .. Graff and pop lock shit …flo off the top ..go hard with out a press kit …say that shit that should have you laughing at the next kid … cause my flo is so nexxxxxxt ..kidddd…make fella’s jump up and gurls get butt nekkiddd !!!

And even tho they don’t like the subjecttttt’s … cats still got to respect itttttttttttt!!!!

ayo check it ... my game so tight .. my flo so right ... my swag is delicious… ladies got to feel this ... Haters mind ya business … Z(eye) still the illest .. Even Spitting in his best mos def … rendition .. flo’s been commissioned … to beat ‘em to submissions … back with it … give s a fuck about newbie/vet retention … ya fired! … all off the air like the wired …case closed … that was ya last episodeeeeee

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
*LoL* @ Zin ...
Jun 15th 2009
RE: Whaaa yooooou cammm fooooor! Crown Of Thorns
Jun 16th 2009

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Mon Jun-15-09 04:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "*LoL* @ Zin ..."
In response to Reply # 0

(((That real hip hop shit…beat boxing … D.J.ing .. Graff and pop lock shit …flo off the top ..go hard with out a press kit …say that shit that should have you laughing at the next kid … cause my flo is so nexxxxxxt ..kidddd…make fella’s jump up and gurls get butt nekkiddd !!!)))

*Photo takes off sandals & top* -- ... Not gittin' butt nekkiddd!!! -- *chuckles*

~Tight flow Don'tcha Know~ -- *OG In Da Mixxx*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Decstar
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
2278 posts
Tue Jun-16-09 10:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "RE: Whaaa yooooou cammm fooooor! Crown Of Thorns "
In response to Reply # 0

i can see u spittin this.

still dont know why you be playin around.

"There is nothing more poetic, but depressing than a male writer" -yours truly

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #80516 Previous topic | Next topic