Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #78916

Subject: "Adrenaline" Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Thu Mar-12-09 05:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Adrenaline"
Thu Mar-12-09 05:51 PM by Zin

These fist of fiery … switch blades switching …inches itching …millimeters milliseconds … reacting … they smacked him … he rushed them … she flushed it … most trusted … individual … indispensable… them indivisible …simians … silly of them … simpletons … striking like lighting … moving with precision … precise… the slightest …flinch …face to face … facing off .. Out of the cage … just cause …. Without just cause … cause he played him for soft … spilling the Sause … his heart beats … his beats drums … at speeds that speak volumes …and treats like volume …intravenous … these monkeys ain’t seeing us … nah …. these monkeys ain’t free as us … see the rush … the face is flush … the fista cuffs … the time is up …. The seconds …the hours the minutes … back with the plate empty …back cause fate sent me… for another taste of adrenaline…

they. want. it. with. who?
nah that ain't true ...
may be with you... cause i'm subject to ... bamm out!

I. be. come. a. killa.

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Adrenaline
Mar 12th 2009
Hot Gabbage!!!
Mar 12th 2009
lol
Mar 12th 2009
lol
Mar 13th 2009
RE: Adrenaline
Mar 14th 2009
big up
Mar 17th 2009

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Thu Mar-12-09 07:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Adrenaline"
In response to Reply # 0

Adrenaline, huh? -- So .... Whatchu snortin'? ...

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Lincoln Hawk
Member since Jul 14th 2005
729 posts
Thu Mar-12-09 08:42 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Hot Gabbage!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

"dude, the only thing i fear is your hair cut.. what is that a mop glued to your head? come on man... style up."-Bartek

all across ya forhead and cheek bones...i break facials and reconstruct beauty to ugly...im an artist mang...Lincoln Picasso Van Gogh

blak_yukon
Charter member
3901 posts
Thu Mar-12-09 10:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "lol"
In response to Reply # 2

me and the fellas would converge and heat up some Hot Pockets in preparation for Rap City.© Roc

dude, getting a response from the folks at freestyle is like watching water boil...© Tek

Decstar
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
2278 posts
Fri Mar-13-09 02:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "lol"
In response to Reply # 2

"There is nothing more poetic, but depressing than a male writer" -yours truly

HueyNewton
Member since Feb 27th 2005
1923 posts
Sat Mar-14-09 02:15 PM

5. "RE: Adrenaline"
In response to Reply # 0

ya vision of wordz paints a picture of hieroglyphics, nice!

a decade of struggle
-xxx

they showed us phYsically, we could reach infinitY, but mentally, through the century, we lost our identitY
-Rakim

Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Tue Mar-17-09 05:16 PM

6. "big up"
In response to Reply # 0

to everybody that touched this post .... thanks for the peeps

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #78916 Previous topic | Next topic