Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #78507

Subject: "[coastin]" Previous topic | Next topic
empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Fri Feb-13-09 04:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"[coastin]"
Fri Feb-13-09 05:05 AM by empro

No mans keeper...illustrious shape-shifter// Welcome to Los Angeles, no lands more bitter// Don't get clipped thinkin it's only all about that material shit...better yet, come get this & watch the westcoast's gift blow you a death kiss...none's sweeter// Six speed switchin, gear shiftin' lyrically eclipse'n niggas while hittin the 4th lane inside the two-seater// Heavy base pumpin out the speaker as we huff a pound of reefer// Houndin, verbally astoundin packed with mac'd guns Comin in Clownin'... Caked up always// Outfits always fly & in tact//Always on DECK meaning we got stacks of funds// Every word be laced with truth plus tons of ether// Ain't no mc, drillin' me...Seein E, The way HE "do it" just ain't fair...// Killin spree's for leisure, so beware when it's war I declare backed from a kick & a snare comin at chu all sides & angles LAND, SEA & AIR.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
comin atchu all sides & angles LAND, SEA & AIR
Mar 30th 2009

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Mon Mar-30-09 08:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "comin atchu all sides & angles LAND, SEA & AIR"
In response to Reply # 0

"Coast On" Baybee Boy! --

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #78507 Previous topic | Next topic