Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75610

Subject: "THE MERGER AGREEMENT" Previous topic | Next topic
Jahlovall3305
Member since Sep 25th 2007
73 posts
Mon Jul-07-08 03:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"THE MERGER AGREEMENT"

I wrote the ultimate contract that does not expires. It is called the Merger Agreement. It was written by me for two people who had agreed to commit and share their lives together. I never got a chance to make the agreement valid, or to practice the conditions of the agreement with whom I wrote it for. What makes this contract so unique is because I used the meaning of the word merger to create it. So now I able to share it with the OKP family by dedicating the Agreement to my Beloved Brother who had merged with his newly wife on Independence Day.
My dear brother,
The love I have for you is wider then Chesapeake Bay, taller then the Empire State. We have allways been tight. My big brother I wish you the greatest love you can have with another and may God bless you and united the two of you forever.

p.s
Sorry the agreement is in caps.

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE HIGHER BEING FOR THE UNIVERSAL WORLD
BRING FORTH THE TWO PARTIES TO UNITE AS ONE
ON THIS 4TH DAY OF JULY IN THE YEAR 2008

ARE TO COMBINE AND BLEND TOGETHER GRADUALLY TO BECOME UNITED AS ONE. THE TWO WILL BE ONE ESTATE AND WILL TAKE THE LIABILITY, ACTION AND RIGHT OF ONE ANOTHER. THEY WILL BECOME INTO A GREATER ONE WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF OUTSIDE ISSUES. THE TWO WILL COOPERATE WITH ONE ANOTHER IN A VENTURE, OCCUPATION AND FACE CHALLENGES THAT LIFE BRINGS. THIS PARTNERSHIP IMPLIES A RELATIONSHIP, BETWEEN THE TWO, IN WHICH EACH PERSON HAS EQUAL STATUS AND A CERTAIN INDEPENDENCE BUT ALSO HAS UNSPOKEN AND FORMAL OBLIGATION TO EACH OTHER. THE TWO WILL ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACT IN WHICH EACH AGREES TO FURNISH A PART OF THE CAPITAL AND LABOR OF THE RELATIONSHIP ENTERPRISE AND BY WHICH EACH SHARES IN SOME FIXED PROPORTION IN PROFITS AND LOSSES. GO FORTH NOW AND DEMONSTRATE THE UNITY OF THIS MERGER AND SET AN EXAMPLE TO ALL THAT FOLLOW FOR NOW AND FOREVER.

NOTICE TO THE TWO PARTIES OF ENTRY OF THE CONFESSED MERGER

YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT A CONFESSED MERGER AGREEMENT WAS ENTERED AGAINST YOU ON JULY 4TH, 2008

YOU MAY FILE A MOTION TO OPEN, MODIFY OR VACATE THE AGREEMENT WITH (30) DAYS AFTER SERVICE OF THIS NOTICE, STATING THE LEGAL AND FACTUAL BASIS FOR YOUR DEFENSE TO THE CLAIM. IF THE SUPERIOR COURT FINDS THAT THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL AND SUFFICIENT BASIS FOR AN ACTUAL CONTROVERSY AS TO THE MERITS OF THE ACTION, THE COURTS SHALL ORDER THE MERGER BY CONFESSION OPENED, MODIFIED, OR VACATED AND PERMIT THE PARTIES TO FILE A RESPONSIVE PLEADING.

------------ ----------------------------------------------------------

------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
DATE SIGNATURE

As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else. Maya Angelou
No man is free until all men are free.

Jah*lov*all of YOU>>>>

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: THE MERGER AGREEMENT
Jul 07th 2008

HueyNewton
Member since Feb 27th 2005
1923 posts
Mon Jul-07-08 04:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: THE MERGER AGREEMENT"
In response to Reply # 0

the galaxy of the planet world has created a merger, ying/yang(!!!!!)
no expiration date needed, peace man . .

I am an oxymoron
-xxx

they showed us phYsically, we could reach infinitY, but mentally, through the century, we lost our identitY
-Rakim

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75610 Previous topic | Next topic