Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69791

Subject: "Wish I was an alcoholic" Previous topic | Next topic
poeticorgasms
Member since Apr 06th 2005
97 posts
Wed Aug-01-07 07:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Wish I was an alcoholic"
Wed Aug-01-07 07:39 PM by poeticorgasms

Wish I was an alcoholic, cus then I could be consistent at something. Ly on the couch bound by depression, complicating the most simplisitic things, but then again he always did.

Bat his eyes while kissing my clavicle, use his fingertips to make me drips. Wish I was an alcoholic, so I could break my addiction to you. I need him in the worse way, find myself rapping on his door begging him to come out and play.

He is my day; because I moon reflect his light.
God how I hate my night, because then I must sit in the sky playing pinball with the galaxies, blow bubbles with the stars.
He has driven me mad, and indulges in it, because I love for him to drive me anywhere.

I a scholar writing my dissertation on him, The choclatety tone of his skin, wrinkling of his eyes when he grins, You see I am constantly caught in a spin.

I wish I was in love with Jack because you see when I call him he pops his top and we have a good time, sometimes too well, sometimes I OD. Wish I could do that consistently stuck on you, consistently in love with you who does not love me, but is glad to tie me on the string and pull me out of drawer and play with me when you life grows boring, and I sit and anticipate your playtime.

Wish I was an alcoholic, because I know the outcome, drink to drown my sorrows, dry my tears, and scab the love cuts, then throw it all it up. See I know the outcome of my love affair for Jack and Jim.

Mrs. Bean sounds so lovely, Words have dried up now, gotta go find so more at the bottom of a bottle.
Wish I was alcoholic so I could gain a habit other than lovin you.

When the pen hits the paper, I ink !

I am a Glutton on America filling myself with worthless things.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Wish I was an alcoholic
Aug 02nd 2007

SolaLuna
Charter member
32 posts
Thu Aug-02-07 01:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Wish I was an alcoholic"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't drink...but I know there is more than one way to get "drunk"...
Felt these pivotal lines in a way that is too much for comfort...

>I wish I was in love with Jack because you see when I call him
>he pops his top and we have a good time, sometimes too well,
>sometimes I OD. Wish I could do that consistently stuck on
>you, consistently in love with you who does not love me, but
>is glad to tie me on the string and pull me out of drawer and
>play with me when you life grows boring, and I sit and
>anticipate your playtime.

Overall,the imagery is very on point.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69791 Previous topic | Next topic