Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #68755

Subject: "U.S vs U.K...." Previous topic | Next topic
cousin
Member since Jan 29th 2006
203 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 10:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"U.S vs U.K...."

Peep this before the mods delete it...
you decide who 1!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKGeS9hfNW0&mode=user&search

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
me and any cat up here
Jun 12th 2007
RE: me and any cat up here
Jun 12th 2007
Jun 12th 2007
      RE: ...
Jun 13th 2007
      son....
Jun 13th 2007
Jun 13th 2007
                RE: ...
Jun 13th 2007
yeah 3rd round it was over and ugly
Jun 13th 2007
Wellllllll ...
Jun 13th 2007
The way I see it..
Jun 13th 2007
      See ...
Jun 13th 2007
RE: U.S vs U.K....
Jun 13th 2007
RE: U.S vs U.K....
Jun 14th 2007
Hmmmp ...
Jun 15th 2007
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 14th 2007

Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 05:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "me and any cat up here"
In response to Reply # 0

against all four of those dudes would murder where do i sign up and can i get a patna

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

cousin
203 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 07:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: me and any cat up here"
In response to Reply # 1

lol...

You got MAD steez... like you can just go off'm in the first round or somethin lol...

As far as the location, they move around the U.S and hold tournaments to decide who the best duo is...

I think the same thing goes down in the U.K..

Their holding another U.S vs U.K on July 23, 2007

cousin
203 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 07:50 PM

3. "..."
In response to Reply # 2

Jin vs Iron Solomon
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2eXjZlKXZL4
Solomons first verse is HOMICIDAL!

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 04:35 AM

4. "RE: ..."
In response to Reply # 3

That was 1 fukin hell out a battle,Uk gave a good first round,but couldnt keep it up,U.S took that.

One of the funniest lines to me, was when whashisface said its not Musac,its actually music,and learning english line,and the michael johnson line,but then illmaculate and theSauras just killed it after that.

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 04:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "son...."
In response to Reply # 2

raw talk we do this shit all er day at my mans crib it's called geting ya wieght up .....it's harder when you not dissing another cat cause you actully got to think of lfy ass shit to say ...we build off of shit in the room .... we call it a fruit tree. would murder those cats on anyday .....our only problem would be one cat would murder them for the whole 90 secs. lol them cats was wack ...my wife even said so .... some body please tell him!!!

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

cousin
203 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 04:57 PM

7. "..."
In response to Reply # 6

Its good to be confident...
but up in a room aint gone get you no shine....

cousin
203 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 05:02 PM

8. "RE: ..."
In response to Reply # 7

I'm not a racist when it comes to talent, talent has no color in my eyes...

As far as these 2 cats reppin for the U.S, I think they held us down proper...

You sayin these 2 cats is wack just proves theory to "what one man considers tight, another man consideres wack, and what one man consideres wack, another man considers tight"

Rajeniro757
Member since Jun 08th 2003
6644 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 07:13 AM

5. "yeah 3rd round it was over and ugly"
In response to Reply # 0

what up Zin? next year I say we slaughter some cats

R.I.P. Martin alexander (Marty Gra) Alston - my brother, my mentor , my friend-

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 06:41 PM

9. "Wellllllll ..."
In response to Reply # 0

I ain't gon'lie -- I was straining hard to *hear*/understand wtf UK was sayin' -- Their brogue was hella thick -- (accent that is) -- So IMHO it took points away from their retorts.

In any case, I'd give it to the U.S. dudes on wittiness alone -- They were pretty sharp, on their toes, quick response and on~point.

I've seen a coupla competitions like ^this^ before, but it ain't easy to come quick with disses "OFF DA TOP" within a certain amount of time.

Wheels gotta be turnin' in yo head rapidly as you analyze your opponents weaknesses and spit out some acid shit! -- *No Doubt*

But UK was aaiiight -- Kinda slow in the end tho! -- In fact, both teams lost momentum and seemed to run outta steam in the end -- Stumblin' & fumblin' ova werdz and shyt! --

(((Thanks 4 Sharing))) --

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

cousin
203 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 07:27 PM

10. "The way I see it.."
In response to Reply # 9

>I ain't gon'lie -- I was straining hard to *hear*/understand
>wtf UK was sayin' -- Their brogue was hella thick -- (accent
>that is) -- So IMHO it took points away from their retorts.
>
>In any case, I'd give it to the U.S. dudes on wittiness alone
>-- They were pretty sharp, on their toes, quick response and
>on~point.
>
>I've seen a coupla competitions like ^this^ before, but it
>ain't easy to come quick with disses "OFF DA TOP" within a
>certain amount of time.
>
>Wheels gotta be turnin' in yo head rapidly as you analyze your
>opponents weaknesses and spit out some acid shit! -- *No
>Doubt*
>
>But UK was aaiiight -- Kinda slow in the end tho! -- In fact,
>both teams lost momentum and seemed to run outta steam in the
>end -- Stumblin' & fumblin' ova werdz and shyt! --
>
>
>(((Thanks 4 Sharing))) --
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

British cats do have a thick accent, I aint even gone lie. I wonder if we have accents to them? I don't know...

As far as commin quick with sharp disses off the top...
for most people it is hard as hell, but for some cats its actually easy...

I remember back when I use to smoke weed everyday, in cyphas I was a animal! lol... My mind was CONSTANTLY in motion. I couldn't even sleep! I was always thinkin about somethin'. So when it came to freestylin, it was like breathin'. It was automatic.

That was back in the day though. Plus its prolly safe to say I wasn't authentic with mines, because I needed an herbal supplement before sessions, but thats just me lol...

But I commend these cats, on both sides.
They both held it down with artistry.
As I watch the battle though, I know Whashisface was gettin mad as SHIT! From The Saures makin all those race jokes. The Saures told that nigga "If you shaved your lips, you'd look like a baby CHIMP!"lol..

I was rollin!...

Everybody knows Us black folk have signature characteristics, as far as females with the ass, us fellas with big lips and dicks, this is all true lol...
But when you constantly attack these characteristics in a negative way,...If you do it once?, thats cool, its a battle. Twice?, you start to wonder if this cats racist or not, 3 or more times, its signed and sealed, this man is racist..

You see how in the end Whashisface was like "lets fight now".In a jokin' manner but I bet you he was dead ass serious lol...

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 07:36 PM

11. "See ..."
In response to Reply # 10
Wed Jun-13-07 07:39 PM by PhotoSynthesis

That's the part I don't like -- *Disses & Jokes On A Personal Level* -- But from what I understand about this kinda competition, these are the tools you use for battle to belittle and demean your opponent -- To disarm them & throw them off guard -- To shake em' ^UP^ and weaken them!

It seemed to have worked too ... Cuz after the lips/chimp remark was made, Whashisface didn't have the same stamina or cadence to his flow, nahmean?

The Saures went for the jugular, but I don't necessarily think he was racist -- HE JUST WANTED TO WIN!!! -- *Hittin' Below The Belt*

I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

cousin
203 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 08:05 PM

12. "RE: U.S vs U.K...."
In response to Reply # 0

just found round 1 and 2...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3LNyKH45x2Y

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Thu Jun-14-07 06:35 AM

13. "RE: U.S vs U.K...."
In response to Reply # 12

Actually not all Uk artists have thick accents,depends where dey originate from, i sure as hell know i dont spit like that,
its kinda like your hood,difrent hood difrent colours right?
well over here, most artists in london dont spit wit thick accents,
artists such as klashnekoff,Jme and skepta who have all worked wit just blaze dont have thick accents,whashisface and possessed,those are the older artists who come from some what outer london prolly.

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Fri Jun-15-07 07:29 PM

15. "Hmmmp ..."
In response to Reply # 12

The Saures kinda getz on my nerves talkin' bout homeboy's big nose -- (like he did his lips on the other joint) --

He may or may not be racist -- But he sho' got summm racist tendencies I must admit; I see whatcha talkin' bout.

I have a feelin' -- If he was battling an Asian dude, he'd be talkin' 'bout his "chinky eyes" -- Like: You can't see me tho! -- -- Or summmm shit.

He obviously uses facial features and anything he sees as battle material to shatter his opponents ego -- I got his numba! -- *hmmmph*

Thanx again for sharing ...

Shakeet Lokh Em
Member since Mar 22nd 2005
3452 posts
Thu Jun-14-07 01:17 PM

14. "BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"
In response to Reply # 0

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Man I didn't even listen to the second round or anything after that. Aw man I'm dyin laughin at work. Wow. smh I wonder what the Brits were thinking on the flight back. ROFLOL

"I'm scientific, but my reflex gangsta"- Black Thought

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #68755 Previous topic | Next topic