Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #68092

Subject: "Monsta Line Cypha is back" Previous topic | Next topic
2 Lettas
Member since May 21st 2005
275 posts
Thu May-10-07 09:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Monsta Line Cypha is back"

Aight okp. Lets go. 4 those who neva got in this and for those who already know; all you have to do is post a line and keep it going. Make your line creative and make it rhyme off the previous. You can switch the end rhyme as long as the rhyme is done.....

example of end rhyme: dead, said, dog, fog, bogg, log, end, friend

Everyone on okayplayer freestyle board should participate if you are any good with words. This should go in the archives. I'll start

"My name is engraved in da diamond like dead people"

2Lettas-1Love----JESUS------

"And it's not that You're passive; Its just that Your grace is as active as Your wrath should be" -Crossmovement's PHANATIK

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Monsta Line Cypha
May 10th 2007
RE: Monsta Line Cypha
May 11th 2007
      An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo
May 12th 2007
           RE: An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo
May 12th 2007
                RE: An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo
May 15th 2007
                     Wouldn't let the marijane in so i doped up the rhyme
May 15th 2007
                          RE: Wouldn't let the marijane in so i doped up the rhyme
May 15th 2007
                               see
May 17th 2007
                                    I'm
May 17th 2007
                                         sick
May 17th 2007
                                              wit
May 17th 2007
                                                   it
May 17th 2007
                                                        Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
May 17th 2007
                                                             RE: Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
May 17th 2007
                                                                  RE: Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
May 17th 2007
                                                                       I spit and burn a track...
May 18th 2007
                                                                            I put sticks back IN Mari and leave the seeds sittin
May 18th 2007
                                                                                 then spit the leaves out just to see the trees trippin
May 18th 2007
                                                                                      Keep it going
May 19th 2007
                                                                                           RE: Keep it going
May 19th 2007
May 19th 2007
May 20th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
May 24th 2007
Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella
May 25th 2007
RE: Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella
May 25th 2007
May 25th 2007
May 25th 2007
                Meanwhile...
May 25th 2007
                     I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize
May 25th 2007
                          RE: I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize
May 25th 2007
May 26th 2007
May 29th 2007
May 29th 2007
                                              Seize the lye from queens who cry, "yo legalize!"
May 30th 2007
                                                   and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side
May 31st 2007
                                                        RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
May 31st 2007
Jun 03rd 2007
Jun 03rd 2007
Jun 03rd 2007
Jun 03rd 2007
Jun 03rd 2007
Jun 04th 2007
Jun 04th 2007
Jun 04th 2007
Time for a new rhyme
Jun 04th 2007
RE: Time for a new rhyme
Jun 05th 2007
Jun 05th 2007
Jun 07th 2007
Jun 07th 2007
Jun 07th 2007
Jun 07th 2007
Jun 07th 2007
Jun 10th 2007
Jun 10th 2007
Jun 10th 2007
Jun 10th 2007
Jun 11th 2007
Jun 11th 2007
                                                                  might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars
Jun 11th 2007
                                                                       RE: might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars
Jun 11th 2007
Jun 11th 2007
Jun 11th 2007
Jun 12th 2007
it's willi...
Jun 12th 2007
RE: it's willi...
Jun 12th 2007
Jun 12th 2007
Jun 12th 2007
Jun 12th 2007
Jun 13th 2007
Jun 13th 2007
Jun 13th 2007
Jun 13th 2007
                                         I will sin if I please and if i get a disease.
Jun 13th 2007
                                              RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease.
Jun 13th 2007
Jun 14th 2007
Jun 15th 2007
Jun 16th 2007
Jun 18th 2007
Jun 19th 2007
                                                                            Aight......keep it movin
Jun 25th 2007

cousin
Member since Jan 29th 2006
203 posts
Thu May-10-07 10:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. " Monsta Line Cypha"
In response to Reply # 0

"The games mine, but I gotta make this next freethrow"

2 Lettas
275 posts
Fri May-11-07 11:26 PM

2. "RE: Monsta Line Cypha"
In response to Reply # 1

"An open wound needs a Stitch so I need Lilo"

"And it's not that You're passive; Its just that Your grace is as active as Your wrath should be" -Crossmovement's PHANATIK

marijane
Member since Feb 26th 2004
13093 posts
Sat May-12-07 08:54 AM

3. "An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo"
In response to Reply # 2

I swear I'm a marry an OKP

Nakia Genevieve are my middle names... Not my attempt to morph Phenom with Novembersgift... But...

cousin
Member since Jan 29th 2006
203 posts
Sat May-12-07 03:22 PM

4. "RE: An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo"
In response to Reply # 3

Its okayplayas time ta shine...

2 Lettas
275 posts
Tue May-15-07 10:39 PM

5. "RE: An Outcast of the Outcasts bitch I'm team Cee-lo"
In response to Reply # 4

On the mic they scared to let the Son in so I had to open a blind

marijane
13093 posts
Tue May-15-07 10:42 PM

6. "Wouldn't let the marijane in so i doped up the rhyme"
In response to Reply # 5

Nakia Genevieve are my middle names... Not my attempt to morph Phenom with Novembersgift... But...

2 Lettas
275 posts
Tue May-15-07 11:30 PM

7. "RE: Wouldn't let the marijane in so i doped up the rhyme"
In response to Reply # 6

Stockin' up the bakery, I Mary Jane must of the time

Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Thu May-17-07 06:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "see"
In response to Reply # 7

line by line i'm coca cola flav spittin

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-17-07 06:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "I'm"
In response to Reply # 8
Thu May-17-07 06:14 AM by Zin

yard boi walker ...stay with seasons like chicken

Guess who's Back

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-17-07 06:13 AM

10. "sick"
In response to Reply # 9
Thu May-17-07 06:14 AM by Zin

double A zin no M-C-O ..but the flo WILL fuck up transmissions

Guess who's Back

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-17-07 06:17 AM

11. "wit"
In response to Reply # 10
Thu May-17-07 06:18 AM by Zin

Flo spastic tragic crash cataclysmic

Guess who's Back

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-17-07 06:18 AM

12. "it"
In response to Reply # 11

now read my subject lines and see i'm sick wit it!!!!

Guess who's Back

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-17-07 10:02 AM

13. "Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

neva held a semi but I colon like digital time and split digits

knowledge3754
Member since May 25th 2005
102 posts
Thu May-17-07 10:59 AM

14. "RE: Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

and known for wicked spitting, this fire of Satan liquid
---------------------------------
simply spit bars that'll melt ya mental prison/
three sides to a story so I see wit triple-vision/

http://www.myspace.com/Knowledge3754
download the advance Manifesto here:
http://www.zshare.net/download/unionomics-zip.html

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-17-07 09:42 PM

15. "RE: Ha Ha.......True indeed!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

Thinkin' you know hard, naw you no hard, be like uno cards and skip it!

nativesun07
Member since Mar 28th 2004
3620 posts
Fri May-18-07 11:31 AM

16. "I spit and burn a track..."
In response to Reply # 15

...leave the beat dripping.

I should put that in a song

@nategoodness
www.nategoodness.com

The avatar is old. And, no, that hat was not a groovy style back then, either.

marijane
13093 posts
Fri May-18-07 06:51 PM

17. "I put sticks back IN Mari and leave the seeds sittin"
In response to Reply # 16

marijane
13093 posts
Fri May-18-07 06:52 PM

18. "then spit the leaves out just to see the trees trippin"
In response to Reply # 17

2 Lettas
275 posts
Sat May-19-07 10:02 AM

19. "Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 18

Yall cats hungry for more and I think I got enough food left to feed kittens

FrontLIne
Member since Feb 15th 2005
254 posts
Sat May-19-07 05:20 PM

20. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 19

Forget it i'll keep it simple...So hot that I need mittens

www.aboveave.com "Culture Reboot" coming soon

Zin
2972 posts
Sat May-19-07 05:55 PM

21. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 20

he's kidding ..thinking zin don't freeze rythmms ...please tell 'em

Guess who's Back

2 Lettas
275 posts
Sun May-20-07 09:19 AM

22. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 21

that my boy Zin not spittin fire is in the back of my mind like da cerebellum.

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-24-07 05:54 AM

23. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 22

I keep the flow off the hook like cordless phones

Budweiser_Boy
Member since Aug 09th 2005
189 posts
Thu May-24-07 08:44 AM

24. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 23

Label me like Dilla, at your verse I'm Throwin Stones

MarVeL
Member since Apr 16th 2005
2258 posts
Thu May-24-07 10:57 AM

25. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 24

So fuck love n' basketball, I got a flowin' jonezzz

http://www.myspace.com/k_o_s_determination

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu May-24-07 11:07 AM

26. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 25
Thu May-24-07 11:07 AM by Budweiser_Boy

Fuck a gat, with teleconesis, into fiend pits I'm blowin drones

MarVeL
2258 posts
Thu May-24-07 12:45 PM

27. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 26

>Fuck a gat, with teleconesis, into fiend pits I'm blowin
>drones

Yo, when we hit, neva weak shit, WE SPIT, no spoken poems

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu May-24-07 02:33 PM

28. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 27

Emcees is wishin for millions in riches from Regis, I treat 'em like Jesus, just stone 'em

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-24-07 04:21 PM

29. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 28

back bend them ova blends and let my timbalands bone 'em

Guess who's Back

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu May-24-07 10:47 PM

30. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 29

so raw that when they bite me I smash they jaw broken

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-24-07 10:48 PM

31. "RE: Keep it going"
In response to Reply # 29

Wit all the projects on the planet I make planet projects and styrofoam'em

marijane
13093 posts
Fri May-25-07 07:08 AM

32. "Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella"
In response to Reply # 0

2 Lettas
275 posts
Fri May-25-07 09:36 AM

33. "RE: Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella"
In response to Reply # 32

Be like Jay-Z cuz yall throwin da ROC at one FELLA

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Fri May-25-07 11:04 AM

34. "RE: Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella"
In response to Reply # 33
Fri May-25-07 11:06 AM by Budweiser_Boy

> Be like Jay-Z cuz yall throwin da ROC at one FELLA

Or like Ray, see cause I shoot the rock like berrettas

MarVeL
2258 posts
Fri May-25-07 11:21 AM

35. "RE: Come Wack? I flip it back Spit a stack on you umbrella"
In response to Reply # 34

Runnin' for cover but the reign doesn't stop with the weather

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Fri May-25-07 02:16 PM

36. "Meanwhile..."
In response to Reply # 35

I put shoes on my rhymes so my lines mobilize

marijane
13093 posts
Fri May-25-07 03:07 PM

37. "I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize"
In response to Reply # 36

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Fri May-25-07 06:02 PM

38. "RE: I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize"
In response to Reply # 37

Fight with soldier eyes the controllers spewing global lies

2 Lettas
275 posts
Sat May-26-07 08:46 AM

39. "RE: I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize"
In response to Reply # 38

I strategize to advertise in the clouds to promote the skies

Zin
2972 posts
Tue May-29-07 06:09 AM

40. "RE: I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize"
In response to Reply # 39

then mold un focused eyes ...to see the place where hope and penis reside..

Guess who's Back

2 Lettas
275 posts
Tue May-29-07 10:39 PM

41. "RE: I'm like an axel in the earth's rose I rap to globalize"
In response to Reply # 40

Its like I'm a pair of yeast pants cuz I always seam to rise

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Wed May-30-07 06:27 PM

42. "Seize the lye from queens who cry, "yo legalize!""
In response to Reply # 41

Then get reefer high, Training Day style, and separate the weak aside

RiverView
Member since Dec 18th 2002
20 posts
Thu May-31-07 02:57 AM

43. "and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 42

judging our brothers, while praying to see the sky, on the day the meek arrive

http://www.myspace.com/bigfrank_datank

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-31-07 05:07 AM

44. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 43

Streets collide with da government and dem wit da church

RiverView
20 posts
Thu May-31-07 01:00 PM

45. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 44

Dems Combine With Republicans/The Dark Era Is Birthed

FrontLIne
Member since Feb 15th 2005
254 posts
Thu May-31-07 02:12 PM

46. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 45

For what its worth they aim to hurt with only the devil they chose to flirt

www.aboveave.com "Culture Reboot" coming soon

Zin
2972 posts
Thu May-31-07 04:11 PM

47. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 46

while morals are merk ...on a rape victims ripped skirt

Guess who's Back

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu May-31-07 10:24 PM

48. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 47

So the trees work to ease hurt, ressurecting a high like it's Easter

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu May-31-07 10:45 PM

49. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 48
Thu May-31-07 10:46 PM by 2 Lettas

Rags from the beaten woman's shirt created the wife beater

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu May-31-07 10:52 PM

50. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 49

Plus they gave the thief heaters, trust not god but life stealers

2 Lettas
275 posts
Sun Jun-03-07 08:43 AM

51. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 50

Charity meals on wheels, call us life dealers

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Sun Jun-03-07 11:01 AM

52. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 51

Or just futile healers - we keep the city steeped with streetsters

MCee
Member since Oct 19th 2004
110 posts
Sun Jun-03-07 04:07 PM

53. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 52
Sun Jun-03-07 04:07 PM by MCee

beats burst when my committee release words, unique, thorough...

Streets M.E.T.H.O.D. Out Now!!

The Street's Mixtape Out Now!!

---------------------------

myspace.com/m_c_

myspace.com/sfesseff

myspace.com/aboveavenue

Zin
2972 posts
Sun Jun-03-07 09:05 PM

54. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 53

Keep words …the feet first breeched birth ..see hurt when Tim's ass kicking in ya borough

Guess who's Back

MCee
110 posts
Sun Jun-03-07 10:27 PM

55. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 54

thats spittin you a mural, classic, we the purest

Streets M.E.T.H.O.D. Out Now!!

The Street's Mixtape Out Now!!

---------------------------

myspace.com/m_c_

myspace.com/sfesseff

myspace.com/aboveavenue

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Mon Jun-04-07 04:33 PM

56. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 55

verse so ill you can't cure it, shots to your frame like a tourist

Mathias
Member since Apr 15th 2006
19 posts
Mon Jun-04-07 08:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
57. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 56

>verse so ill you can't cure it, shots to your frame like a
>tourist

If you had vaccinated speakers, u still couldn't endure it

"Can't Knock the Hustle"

Zin
2972 posts
Mon Jun-04-07 08:52 PM

58. "RE: and with the weak aside, we show Our weaker side"
In response to Reply # 57

The gift ta spit the smoothest … and shoes lift …like coke from Honduras

Guess who's Back

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Mon Jun-04-07 10:21 PM

59. "Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 0

The hollow grams we ignite give us holograms of life

southernboy_423
Member since May 12th 2005
847 posts
Tue Jun-05-07 05:24 AM

60. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 59

or its hollow cams that record, control, recreating whats thoughts right

"my third eye like pink eye...seen and contagious" - Common Sense

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/5/youngsleep_music.htm

http://www.myspace.com/jussleepmusic

Mathias
Member since Apr 15th 2006
19 posts
Tue Jun-05-07 09:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
61. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 60

Spit wit all my might, I was boxed in (boxden) wit online cats tryin to fight

"Can't Knock the Hustle"

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu Jun-07-07 05:31 AM

62. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 61

I freestyle wit da mont blanc tongue wit out need to write

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Thu Jun-07-07 04:50 PM

63. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 62

Whether emcee or journalite, Bud_Boy the most quoted source you cite

BUNDY
Member since Jun 06th 2007
19 posts
Thu Jun-07-07 05:16 PM

64. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 63

we Might …until after tonight when the Kappital B movement sparks the light in places that's dim

BUNDY
19 posts
Thu Jun-07-07 05:16 PM

65. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 64

real talk son ...who's fuckin with him?

BUNDY
19 posts
Thu Jun-07-07 05:17 PM

66. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 65

look now every hand raised is missing a limb...

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Sun Jun-10-07 02:38 PM

67. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 66

I don't raise my hand or graze my man, I stick wit 'em

Methodman615
Member since Jun 04th 2007
170 posts
Sun Jun-10-07 09:30 PM

68. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 67

keep these hands for the pen and pad to ink out my vision

Methodman615
170 posts
Sun Jun-10-07 09:42 PM

69. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 68

matter of fact, my mind is home to the bars like a prison

Methodman615
170 posts
Sun Jun-10-07 09:46 PM

70. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 69

keep em locked in brain cells til it's time for ya'll to listen

MCee
110 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 03:11 AM

71. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 70

but whats this comin off the tongue,

synonym, none, shiit i'm gunnin fa the sun

Methodman615
170 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 09:59 AM

72. "RE: Time for a new rhyme"
In response to Reply # 71

I'll come if the beat ill (Beatle) like John Lenin and Paul,
I might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars

marijane
13093 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 12:32 PM

73. " might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars"
In response to Reply # 72

Might slip in puns and aim straight for your bars

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 07:07 PM

74. "RE: might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars"
In response to Reply # 73

But so much crap is spittin, bars resemble Paris Hilton's

Methodman615
170 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 10:22 PM

75. "RE: might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars"
In response to Reply # 74

the punch lines drunk, and the tracks released early, no worry, the artist was found to have guilt in em

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Mon Jun-11-07 11:33 PM

76. "RE: might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars"
In response to Reply # 75

Lavish rhythms, larynx stings 'em, wring the water I'm straight tonic

2 Lettas
275 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 05:15 AM

77. "RE: might skip the sun and aim straight for the stars"
In response to Reply # 76

I'm like Clark Kent when I "hog" the mike in da "hedge", da super sonic

willi_dudat
Member since Jul 26th 2005
8272 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 01:23 PM

78. "it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 0

the future's promise, steal ya shine, loot ya sonnets...

over and out
du

"It's the return of the gangsta, thanks ta..."

-du

willi_dudat
Member since Jul 26th 2005
8272 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 01:25 PM

79. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 78

ya lines little debbie brittle petty wearin blue bonnets...

over and out
du

"It's the return of the gangsta, thanks ta..."

-du

Methodman615
170 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 09:33 PM

80. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 79

while I come back and spit black plague like the bubonic

Methodman615
170 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 09:35 PM

81. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 80

ya verses built for plugs like store electronics

Methodman615
170 posts
Tue Jun-12-07 09:37 PM

82. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 81

mine will fill mugs like gin and tonic

2 Lettas
275 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 08:36 AM

83. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 82

To temporarily fulfill thugs conscience when Jesus aint even on it

MCee
110 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 12:09 PM

84. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 83

dios mio...shit is toxic, ta fill our pockets we squeeze

MCee
110 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 12:19 PM

85. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 84

prepared ta face the chalk, only wantin the cheese

RiverView
20 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 02:27 PM

86. "RE: it's willi..."
In response to Reply # 85

Stay Footed On Base/ Make A Pitcher Take The Balk/ Cycle Every Inning With Ease

Spontaneous
Charter member
13812 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 02:31 PM

87. "I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 86

It takes years to become an overnight success...

**Listen Online Now** www.DJSpontaneous.podomatic.com

twitter.com/SpontaneousDJ

Blacsican
Member since May 25th 2006
793 posts
Wed Jun-13-07 02:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
88. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 87

I'm running straight to the doctor / "Penicillin, please!"

2 Lettas
275 posts
Thu Jun-14-07 06:05 AM

89. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 88

Christ's cross be the only time I say I'm sellin trees

Methodman615
170 posts
Fri Jun-15-07 06:45 PM

90. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 89

cause I'm a calm verbal villain, guess I'm shootin the breeze

Budweiser_Boy
189 posts
Sat Jun-16-07 05:41 PM

91. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 90

But if somebody in the way, hold 'em up for the loot yellin "freeze!"

2 Lettas
275 posts
Mon Jun-18-07 02:44 PM

92. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 91

Ova here we ova steer till we lose control

Blacsican
Member since May 25th 2006
793 posts
Tue Jun-19-07 06:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
93. "RE: I will sin if I please and if i get a disease."
In response to Reply # 92

grab a hold and break the mold /
all capitals, underlined and bolded

2 Lettas
275 posts
Mon Jun-25-07 08:54 AM

94. "Aight......keep it movin"
In response to Reply # 93

I regain the old when I grasp hold of my movement like cruise control

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #68092 Previous topic | Next topic