Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #66646

Subject: "fuck dallas police department shepard where you at? bitch" Previous topic | Next topic
tonka truck
Member since Feb 10th 2005
691 posts
Mon Apr-02-07 09:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"fuck dallas police department shepard where you at? bitch"

this at no myth smoking dallas police department like a spliff
releasing the cracken rico laws breaken dameon spiting out bones
nesy lockness under yeah nose D. Washington shot foe in the ass
final chapter removing green latern mask i was mixed in a flask
bastard son dying in the navy made him go crazy now this cop
remind me of daddy dearest beating cheerleader's with thier own batons couple of drops of good cops corrupts the pot that stirs
the city blood no more hoods replace by ray bands they pretend ray charles but see stings playing opra violins so why is so many homeless dying sleeping under city halls upside down walls kick out in a thunder storm and black teens arrested for twisting corn
but 4 white inhail right in potrol car trail in front view i always knew they was word on a page that cause confusion talking wit a slur of a contusion but i moving them along like jews is hilters furnance
and i'm loving it i dare devil you to come with you evil ways
dam i didn't know this city was full of gays but yet the pray calling on his name but no change holding in the pain lite on crack cocian
alcohol meth and sess this is a fucking mess d c is like s G waiting to be destoryed!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #66646 Previous topic | Next topic