Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64636

Subject: "Emotional Drifter." Previous topic | Next topic
InsightfuL_VernaculaR
Member since Jun 05th 2005
25 posts
Thu Mar-01-07 12:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Emotional Drifter."

Pain...
Its not what its hyped up to be
Its said no pain no gain, but the gain I receive causes my eyes to not see
From the flooding tears that flow like niagra
Rushing -- gushing -- breaking the dams like louisiana
My soul cries too, out for help -- O Hosannah
How am I to get by with no one by my side?
I thought I was strong, an emotional weight lifter
But im not. Im a just a man, lost, and becoming an emotional drifter
I drift blindfolded, and uneasy
Not because I choose to, but because I dont know how to lead
Anymore.
So now I follow....
I follow the sounds whispered in my ears, lying to me
They are the lies of life....once fiction but now feeling like reality
Realistically....im speechless.
Speech is less understood by my brain as a new outcome
Im becoming numb to almost everyone now instead of just some
Dumb--
Thats how I feel.
Its hard to explain because every new day feels surreal
Words cant even express the emotions dwelling within me
Words cant even speak the emotions begging to be released
I am an emotional drifter now.
And I just want to be free....

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Emotional Drifter.
Mar 03rd 2007
Mar 04th 2007
Mar 04th 2007
Mar 04th 2007
Mar 04th 2007
Mar 04th 2007

lunaeco
Member since Dec 13th 2002
1375 posts
Sat Mar-03-07 07:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 0

This makes me want to cry, but also, hmmmmm - I feel presumptuous to say anything but I'm having a say-anything-I-think-day.

I think you can feel people in all sorts of ways, and especially feel love or hate to people (I don't mean everyone, but people you automatically know are good or bad, good for you or evil in this universe).. like.. that is not just from one sense.

If you can't trust anyone, ask them for references and get background checks on them!! In the meantime, try to go with what feels right - if there's someone you trust, talk to them and work out parameters of why you trust them, and also, let them help you decide who makes sense/who to trust.

And.. if you are not actually blind, or in some sort of medical agony, well.. um.. no more drifting.

Bless

~~~

my
blue
song
http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/lilibluu/lst?&.dir=/blue/blue+thoughts+lunavamoloonerdco&.src=bc&.view=l

InsightfuL_VernaculaR
25 posts
Sun Mar-04-07 05:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 1

i appreciate all the comments. never hesitate to say something to me. i always have open ears to everything. and i might not have any medical issues, but sure feels like it sometimes. care to drift? haha.

ASIEM
Charter member
4154 posts
Sun Mar-04-07 02:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 0

for some the freedom comes the moment the pain is talked about for others time passes either way surviving until there is another side another perspective is the journey toward finding who is inside the pain that finds the joy of simply being...
keep writing we are watching
welcome

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder

SONO DEF
Member since Feb 23rd 2007
89 posts
Sun Mar-04-07 02:10 AM

3. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 2

"And I just wanna be free" I loved the way you ended, sorta reminded me of when Common said "And I just wanna be" i n a way

SONO MEANS I AM, ARE YOU?...

InsightfuL_VernaculaR
25 posts
Sun Mar-04-07 05:20 AM

5. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 3

being reminded of common by my writing? wow. that is the best compliment i've ever gotten. and it doesn't have to be that you're comparing me to him, but just the fact that that one line reminded you of him is dope. good lookin on the love.

InsightfuL_VernaculaR
25 posts
Sun Mar-04-07 04:18 AM

4. "RE: Emotional Drifter."
In response to Reply # 2

i appreciate all the love. in my other post, you welcomed me. thank you for that as well. ive been a member for a while, but been M.I.A. just got the urge to write more. it's been burning in me. thanks for the love though. i appreciate all i can get.

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64636 Previous topic | Next topic