Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64633

Subject: "if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***" Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Wed Feb-28-07 10:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***"

i'm kind of tired of trying to grind and get money.

so fuck it. i'm not looking for money. i'm on some straight for the love of hiphop shit right now. what my idea is is to put together a cool little free project for all of us to enjoy here at the OKPlayer community. i've got too many beats. what i'm going to do is post them up on a page for the mcs willing to participate to select from. I'M HOPING TO GET A NICE, DIVERSE, WIDE VARIETY OF MC'S WHO ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE. signed, unsigned.

so its as simple as listen to the beats, pick the beat you want to rap on, do your song,,, and then in about a month i'd like to gather all the completed songs back and assemble the project and post that bitch up for free on the boards for everyone to enjoy. hopefully it'll get an anchor and heads will be in to the music. simple as that. no bullshit, no strings, nothing.

hoping ya'll ain't too cool to get down.

holler at me on the email or private message if you want to get down. i've got some alright beats ready to go.

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***
Mar 01st 2007
Mar 01st 2007
Mar 01st 2007

kid abstract
Member since Aug 20th 2006
186 posts
Thu Mar-01-07 01:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***"
In response to Reply # 0

do we get PM's on this board? if so, ya want me, I'll rap over a beat. send me an email.

judono
4417 posts
Thu Mar-01-07 07:54 AM

2. "RE: if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***"
In response to Reply # 1

this is a track i produced probably about 3 years ago. i could here Devin the motherfuckin dude on this one. this is that laid back sunny weather shit.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50-mp3-xnh.html

name of the track is called 'lemon head delight'

for real, i'm hoping about 10-15 of ya'll are down to get down. i'm tired so i'm about to go to bed. got to be to work early.

here goes a track i laced up last night evening. understand i'm straight in the crates, to the turntable, thru the mixer, into the mpc, burned straight to cd and shit.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/07-track-72-mp3.html

.....i got as many styles as vince carter got going to the lane

and here goes a different joint i did 2 or 3 days ago on some other flavor.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/04-track-43-mp3.html

then i got a little soundclick page with about 14-15 other joints to select from too... and there's a couple of jams on there to select from. so anybody who's down to participate, shoot me an email and we can take it from there.
peace

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

judono
4417 posts
Thu Mar-01-07 10:45 PM

3. "RE: if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***"
In response to Reply # 0

if anybody was wanting to participate and show your skills, now is the time... send me a private message here on the okp boards and i'll send you a link.

hope anybody with talent is down to get down.

peace

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64633 Previous topic | Next topic