Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64021

Subject: "Summit Shock. DRop. GraceMusik." Previous topic | Next topic
Solomonchild
Member since Oct 03rd 2006
40 posts
Wed Feb-14-07 04:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Summit Shock. DRop. GraceMusik."

The Soul Of Summit shock.

Tonight i Taste City island mist like tainted oceans.
Bronx Leisure kno-stalgic flow, of childhood ridin out holdin barcardi and rum sleepin wit her skirt ripped in the passenger.
Wacthin thru eyes of innocen-se my blood fam chase pleasure hard as a 50 pursuit.
"Boom" is grown now, my mind, flash between past and present, movin as turnstyle steel on Dirty 149th. I hear my city pigmented bredren.
Laugh and clown styrofoam cupped off the emptyness our city skyscrapers housed in.
Dios te Bendiga my beloved im high northern comforted by smoked crab legs that that fly in the firmanent.
Clams cooked ova open flame wit crowded spectators filled wit liqour like stress will- fill- your- following monday Morning.
God see me now, El Espiritu santo! printed sincerity inside my warm palms that boiled to temperatures of deliverance.
I saw my elder cousin in an apparition. Crowned with a Kufi hustle'n thru harlems glory lit restaurants for change to Kop a some odd pound, bag of cut chicken breasts, and muscle worth bags of rice he calls
contentment for a month since 911's twin devastation. Survival matured after that day.
I saw my younger cousin ina vision, RyeyellowMuffin trapped by thick fruit of bad seeds-seed of the nickelplate 22 and cannabis stash slash a charge of a domestic bruise, losin ya child is the blow, of a domestic bruise... sown.. numbered in cell blocks in upstate Blues Cement swaggerd, smilin and seasoned.. speakin in an arabic toungue awaiting his time, selah. Sunni bearded he stares in the face of a cold warden.
But he still share his laughter ina cold courtyard. "Abdulla saboor amin Allahu Akbar my nigga!" and while time spread her intricate wing my son sing- his prisoners song..
Behold I beloved stand singin my prisoners song,
My homegirl- with-child sing her prisoners song hemmed up by single motherhood- sing loud caged bird. Breathe.
If u!- find peace in this urban legend, tale of two cities of pain and redemption sing your, Prisoners song. Break free, and thunder as a rose outta concrete to keep circumstance beyond thee. Fly. As a sparrow on her first and last flight.

I beloved I remain yours. GraceMusik.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64021 Previous topic | Next topic