Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62380

Subject: "story time" Previous topic | Next topic
freedomfighter
Member since Apr 03rd 2003
1942 posts
Thu Dec-07-06 04:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"story time"

when the young dragon set out on this path. He thought he did the math. But his enemies laugh; holding him up. He didn't know what the fuck was up. He looked this away that away but his bundle he was carrying didn't give way. But infact it became heavier for him to lug over the dallas cactus filled road. Before leaving cleveland he pay his re enstatement fees for his nursing license according to down loaded applicantions then they said he owed more money matter of fact 95. buck. what so his brother paid the extras and this was in early november now it's december and he's still sleep out side why? does the not the police but dallas security keep fucking with T. not knowing he has a degree in paralegal studies this fat black dude was not his buddy. twice he attempted to strike fear in T but T cus him out respectfully. now the dallas charity resource center was mad at T and they wouldn't give T no food. but yet the call themselves christans. if this his love then i'll reject the hug and so T went on about his business using his lone star card. life was hard with only one set of clothes and yes the salvation army knows but the closed the door because T refused to cut his locks they wanted to skin him like a fox. the cops been spoted tracking T and he knows that they all are plotting on me it's a bush administration conspiracy. but T learned one thing not to rush your hand not to trust no man but believe in your god and karma shall ride on the rod of judgement.
he's loving the view and all the clues choice of life makes and he's doing what ever it takes to make it but his enemies faking it that there here to save when there turning homeless in to slave if they refuse to obey it's so gay. T say dallas has to be one of the worst states to get fucked and date raped if you had 7 bucks to pay for one night in a shelter sleeping on the floor you better invest in a wooden chest iron lung and how long will my food stamp stay on because it's only for 3 months but i have to work 20 hours a week or be cut off if i had a job i wouldn't need none of their fucking hand out T responsed to the officer but T shook his head and said what ever clever Government force feeding Christianity under cover turn blubber into flubber still the same old shit tooth pick in ice cream cookies but thier steal fucking rookies because watch how it goes down I'm about to throw one punch and buch going to be rolling on the ground. fuck your upadate military hounds T's stand on the mound and will not move like rosa tomarrow T's going to eat lunch in the park send Mr. smartie over there to stop T and what he get slap with a Plea of court documents

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62380 Previous topic | Next topic