Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62158

Subject: "come on give it a chance" Previous topic | Next topic
tonka truck
Member since Feb 10th 2005
691 posts
Wed Nov-29-06 11:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"come on give it a chance"

rock candy take this baby it's from daddy
lick it until it pops and the stick drops
all over your pretty dress your the best!

no signs no pathways just a haze
of marry jane lifting off pavement

qingming i linger on dream girl's
thong or was it the song anyway still falling

some times i wish you wasn't a r&b singer
a rich hollywood actress and i really might just?

some times i wish i wasn't a no good niggro
not giving a f about other people

but today i move slow threw the concrete ramble
on on who the government done me wrong

i applied for foodstamps yesterday but today
living in the present waiting in soup lines

it's fine i curl up like a dragon in a dungeon
out in the open parking lot this is his plot

i'm just the pot that he made hot i control
the terminal wit sos signals jump synapse

to her naps in the midnight moon lite i howl
at videos of past event currently master

bating leading to silk reel satin sheets of
sweet seduction and romance?

rock candy take this baby it's from daddy
lick it until it pops and the stick drops

another one hahahahaaah

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: come on give it a chance
Nov 24th 2011
Dec 07th 2011
humorous
Dec 08th 2011
RE: always for your amusement but respect comes by destroying what was e...
Dec 08th 2011
Dec 11th 2011
Dec 12th 2011
                third pupils ajar
Dec 12th 2011
                     RE: forget leaving me a comment because you bring me to the state of pro...
Dec 14th 2011
                          RE: forget leaving me a comment because you bring me to the state of pro...
Dec 14th 2011
Dec 09th 2011
Dec 10th 2011
      40 yr old virgin goat
Dec 10th 2011

Babynoon
Member since Dec 27th 2004
2222 posts
Thu Nov-24-11 11:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: come on give it a chance"
In response to Reply # 0

@Subject box

hahahaahhah

(This account is inactive or no longer exists by user or moderators)

:hacked or spammed entry, do not responsed or send messages to this
account:: suspicious account or virus

tycho
Member since May 09th 2011
478 posts
Wed Dec-07-11 04:39 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: come on give it a chance"
In response to Reply # 0

how did this survive the temper tantrum thought tonka blew a retire
retard jewel shards indeed

thanks for the memories
but i'm so over that stage
hahahahahha

warrior pope's don't fuck or even think about vex sex the finger fuck life
and enjoy the wife married to the wind going in salem prince of peace
i release track looking back making every body else fat rich is sin
so i recommend avoid the beef

sunlight
Member since May 26th 2011
54 posts
Thu Dec-08-11 11:58 AM

3. "humorous"
In response to Reply # 0

I found the plea funny also

hahahahaha
made me laugh

good ending

tycho
478 posts
Thu Dec-08-11 12:21 PM

4. "RE: always for your amusement but respect comes by destroying what was e..."
In response to Reply # 3

thank you then we go to trail trial which one comes first then i'll be on the first plan out of this place for it burns unbalanced scales

for your reading

COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
City of Virginia Beach
General District Court (Criminal)

COMMONWEALTH
VS.
DERRICK LEE WILLIS

(19.2-266.2) MOTION TO SUPPRESS EVIDENCE AND DISMISAL
Facts Presented:
On 11/02/2011 approx. 8:45 am one off duty police officer and his female partner without a search warrant approached a United State’s Citizen walking down Virginia Beach BLVD with guns drawn to conduct an involuntary stop, search and seize. The citizen was shock at their presents when more officers poured across the street from the police department. The citizen was in fear of his life by being shot, he couldn’t hear what the officers’ were yelling and much less think; and so he lowered his head and kept walking along. When the female police office tackled him from behind causing abrasions to his left knee, while the first officer kept his gun aimed at citizen’s head. By this time the citizen collapsed and was hand cuffed and drugged out the street by approx seven officers surrounding him. At this time the lead Officer state’s “he’s not the one”; but, the citizen was still detained and searched. The police officers pulled up his shirts and hooded sweat shirt and removed everything from his pockets (seizing a nickel bag of marijuana from his right leg inner watch pants’ pocket) and took his book bag. Then the citizen was placed inside of a patrol car; and none of the police offices’ stated he was under arrest and when the arresting officer got inside the car; the citizen asked, “Why was he being detained?” The officer Stated, “waiting for the detectives” and then the officer got out and returned to the back of the patrol car. Sometime had passed before 2 detectives arrived and confirmed for the second time he was not the suspect in question of a shooting and that the police officers’ were looking for a gun. She also stated, “You didn’t think you’ll be in back of a patrol car today and you’re smarter than the rest.” In about another 5-10 minutes later the arresting officer returned with a Summons for Possession of Marijuana. Citizen refuse to sign summons and was taken to 2nd precinct, charged and released to the custody of the sheriff’s department; but, he’s belongings were kept there at the 2nd Precinct; Which later on after being released on a personnel he attempted to retrieve his belongs and was not there then a confrontation developed into additional charges.
Definitions (Black’s Law Dictionary 9th Edition):
Reasonable- fair, proper, or moderate under the circumstances
Unreasonable- not guided by reason; irrational or capricious
Probable Cause- A reasonable ground to suspect that a person has committed or is committing a crime or that a place contains specific items connected with crime.
Issues Presented:
Can an off duty Police officer plus at least five more officers without a search warrant with his gun drawn conduct an involuntary search and seize of a United States Citizen’s under the suspicion he was a shooter in a murder case because he had orange on his shirt and did the officer have probable cause to search his right leg watch Pocket; while he was handcuffed and without being read his Miranda rights while searching for a Fire Arm?
Rules:
4th Amendment {1791}
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

A. § 19.2-59. Search without warrant prohibited; when search without warrant lawful No officer of the law or any other person shall search any place, thing or person, except by virtue of and under a warrant issued by a proper officer. Any officer or other person searching any place, thing or person otherwise than by virtue of and under a search warrant, shall be guilty of malfeasance in office. Any officer or person violating the provisions of this section shall be liable to any person aggrieved thereby in both compensatory and punitive damages. Any officer found guilty of a second offense under this section shall, upon conviction thereof, immediately forfeit his office, and such finding shall be deemed to create a vacancy in such office to be filled according to law.

Analysis:
Yes an off duty Police officer can conduct an involuntary search and seize in order to protect the public from danger; but, was his search done in a reasonable manner and was it constitutional? It was Certainly not a routine terry stop (Terry v Ohio) a brief frisk and pat down searching for a fire arm which is warrant justifiable; but, when the Police Officer with no probable cause pulled up his long shirt and reached in and searched the citizen’s right leg watch pocket pulling out a nickel bag of marijuana which was not in plain view it became unreasonable and therefore it was constituted as an illegal search and seize; and such evidence is not permissible/admissible in a court of law. The officer himself even stated, “That he was not the suspect in the shooting” and the citizen then was falsely imprisoned and later to be falsely arrested based on unlawfully collected evidence. The officers’ in question didn’t instruct citizen he was under arrest at anytime during the altercation and by the circuit court opinions: Miranda warning not given because defendant were handcuffed for over an hour and not free to leave in spite of a statement by the police to the contrary, they were entitled to Miranda warnings about their right to remain silent and the right to counsel; because the warnings were not given defendants’ motion to suppress were granted. Common Wealth v. Hughes, 69VA. Cir. 482, 2006 Va. Cir. LEXIS 85 (Martinville 2006).
Conclusion:
The officers owed a higher standard of ethics and morals to serving the public when conducting an involuntary search but at the same time protecting that citizen’s right to privacy. The officers acted irrationally, reckless, and out of pure malice under the circumstances, by placing an innocent citizen under undue stress and causing him to go into shock; which even today he suffers from post traumatic shock syndrome from officers’ yelling and aiming fire arms at him. The officers violated the citizen’s 4th amendment rights by searching the citizen’s right leg watch pants pocket before performing a routine terry stop; but, they went beyond reasonable scope of a legal search/seize and did a full exterior search disregarding his privacy and denouncing his right as a United States Citizen by not instructing him of his right to remain silent and to legal counsel. It is no longer a matter if the citizen committed a crime; but, was the officer’s actions justifiable? No they were not justifiable and on these grounds the evidence gather during an illegal search/seize should be suppressed and without such evidence there is no case.
Based on the authorities cited and the reasons aforesaid, the defendant requests that his motion to suppress be allowed and the case be dismissed.

Respectfully Submitted,

Derrick Lee Willis LPN/Paralegal

Then file civil law suit based on that officers committed a civil wrong-tort law
Illegal search and seize
False imprisonment false arrest and kid napping.

Sherry Von
Member since May 07th 2011
59 posts
Sun Dec-11-11 10:55 PM

8. "RE: always for your amusement but respect comes by destroying what was e..."
In response to Reply # 4

Dear brothers and sisters. Now is the time to open your eyes!

In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America.

The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn't apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill, it essentially says it can apply to Americans "if we want it to.

Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 -- 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for.

This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a "battleground" upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.

Even WIRED magazine was outraged at this bill, reporting:

Senate Wants the Military to Lock You Up Without Trial

...the detention mandate to use indefinite military detention in terrorism cases isn't limited to foreigners. It's confusing, because two different sections of the bill seem to contradict each other, but in the judgment of the University of Texas' Robert Chesney — a nonpartisan authority on military detention — "U.S. citizens are included in the grant of detention authority."

The passage of this law is nothing less than an outright declaration of WAR against the American People by the military-connected power elite. If this is signed into law, it will shred the remaining tenants of the Bill of Rights and unleash upon America a total military dictatorship, complete with secret arrests, secret prisons, unlawful interrogations, indefinite detainment without ever being charged with a crime, the torture of Americans and even the "legitimate assassination" of U.S. citizens right here on American soil!

If you have not yet woken up to the reality of the police state we've been warning you about, I hope you realize we are fast running out of time. Once this becomes law, you have no rights whatsoever in America. — no due process, no First Amendment speech rights, no right to remain silent, nothing.

The US senate does not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?
Cruelty and injustice...intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance, coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War. Terror. Disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you and in your panic, you turned to the now President in command Barack Obama. He promised you order. He promised you peace. And all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

More than four hundred years ago, a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness. Justice, and freedom are more than words - they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek...then I ask you to stand beside one another, one year from November 5th, 2011, outside the gates of every court house of every city DEMANDING our rights!!

Together we stand against the injustice of our own Government.

We are anonymous.
We are Legion.
United as ONE.
Divided by zero.
We do not forgive Censorship.
We do not forget Oppression.
US SENATE...
Expect us!!

(Yes, I see what you mean, what goes around comes around and you're happy to see this finally hit everyones doors even the ones that made you, your momma and father....kins & pals...) Commonwealth doesn't live here any more

Thanks

tycho
478 posts
Mon Dec-12-11 11:00 AM

9. "RE: always for your amusement but respect comes by destroying what was e..."
In response to Reply # 8

thank you your comments are encouraging and gives me strenght to fight on knowing you are with me but that b str forgive me

B.Chocolate
Member since May 16th 2010
22 posts
Mon Dec-12-11 11:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "third pupils ajar"
In response to Reply # 9

fullcircle to be one
was worth while.

indeed all is forgiven
from every end

thank you

tycho
478 posts
Wed Dec-14-11 10:01 AM

11. "RE: forget leaving me a comment because you bring me to the state of pro..."
In response to Reply # 10

i thought you was a perveted stalker
but i promise you i wil not shade a tear for your death
for you are already dead
now you beg god for life
and stay of my tip

1 corinthians chapter 4:11
i shall nolonger water you for you are a bad apple
bye
next time i will not even speak but hold my tongue

B.Chocolate
22 posts
Wed Dec-14-11 11:20 AM

12. "RE: forget leaving me a comment because you bring me to the state of pro..."
In response to Reply # 11

homebread you speak like we met
don't get spliced
everyway isn't love
get the dick out of
your asshole nig

free yourself from
being sassy
it's not working over here.

Bye bye is good news
demons flee from
the word

a sharp sword to
your kneck comes

for invading peoples
thoughts to hate

if you don't like
what I write
the you

stfu
on responding

you post
nigs respond

if you don't want
responses tycho????
then do us all a
flavor and don't
drop

fuck you calling me out for???
like you the shit king
dropping bombs

you aint shit son
sit down and shut the fuck up.

B.Chocolate
22 posts
Fri Dec-09-11 10:07 PM

5. "RE: come on give it a chance"
In response to Reply # 0

no, come beg for it.

tycho
478 posts
Sat Dec-10-11 11:01 AM

6. "RE: come on give it a chance"
In response to Reply # 5
Sat Dec-10-11 11:05 AM by tycho

fuck you and your blood pressure
a roach is better deader
on the stand can't breath
what's up the rabbit's sleeve
please the sun hold keys to the bar b q pits
i shit on blue devils hit
wit a taser here the lord's laughter
pull out blood ran
my sweat tears and hair in his hand
he ain't no man more like a pussy
trying to play games wit me
son of god can't handle the rod to back side
now they hide behind judges tail coats
like root beer floats hope is
a fleeing fantasy keep fucking wit me
and release the honestly honest judgement because i foresee
judge prosecutors and court room devilment
they don't like me because i'm either heaven or hell sent
standing against it
progress of wicked agenda's
against the poor i inspire a desire for war night riders
bullet proof i'm up on the roof wit a sniper
hyper then ginsing bring it taking it to the back woods fire fighter
minor fender bender's i'm the guardian and the evil killer homeless population defender
you just a pretender wearing a dodo stain smock mock on christian wannabe i turn my back to you sweets ain't always good for the soul

are we having visions of death i be the one in white cover in your blood
you soul is required

B.Chocolate
22 posts
Sat Dec-10-11 04:22 PM

7. "40 yr old virgin goat"
In response to Reply # 6

I don't think you understand
a real man, will not waste
time

riddles four years
so you came, wondered and plundered

ok Stevie "I just called to say I love u"
I didn't answer the phone
Lorde of the rings on the other end

Why did you prefer, anger? for vengence is the Lord's
You're just a man in the middle nothing more, but a sound

if I'm such a booboo mark stain on your tshirt
Know I had no tissue

so since you're well rehearsed
and all over the place

your emotions get in the way
homeboy in tears

sorry, not making fun
I don't know you and I budded in

do like heavy d and don't curse rip

eye don't see death
what are you talking about here?
demons are around us

if you favor the witch board
or you murmur, this is what happens.

reverse thought
I'm not feeling
the dark air in the atmosphere

so, f'u to, how you like it in the butt
by snowflake gut, uncircumsized meat
sick sick ppl
want sympathy for being against the law

I can't be your frame.

bye, if you are evil, go your way

If you're frontin then be you and then we can talk.

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62158 Previous topic | Next topic