Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62143

Subject: "You Go Ahead, Play Wit Fire (But Don't You DARE Burn My House Down)" Previous topic | Next topic
Pit Bull
Member since Oct 23rd 2006
422 posts
Tue Nov-28-06 06:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"You Go Ahead, Play Wit Fire (But Don't You DARE Burn My House Down)"

I step,

lightly, loosely
Nice, observant and yet isolated
Dated back to times before I existed

The street becomes a playground, violently violated. Cops are my playground monitors and time and again I see them violated, unable to react as if sedated or ignorant.

Wolves stalk the sandy lot we call our home, every once and again making it past the cougar's protective vigil to make off with her young. Sometimes they come back, dark and twisted, or a mere shell- Roont, like them twins from Wolves of the Calla.

But the predators here ain't the wolves.. Naw man, the wolves get a bad rap. I was raised by wolves- in a sense -and I can educate you on them a little bit. Wolves are loyal, family oriented creatures. They'll die for their young in a simple heartbeat, without question.

Naw the predators are something else. Something WE created, entirely apart from Nature's beautiful workshop. They like chamelleons.. Different skin tones, complections, clothing.. They even stalk in different directions. They are peddlers of death and destruction, ready to prescribe medicines like street doctors..

Without giving any instructions

I was once afraid to voice my disquiet on this subject, but no longer. I have been called a hypocrite for it, but fuck that.. Like I say,

"I don't fuck around wit drugs, I just smoke weed."

What angers me? Its a different story altogether.. Not no plant that grows from the benevolent Earth, but something cooked in a ghetto kitchen, on the rural countryside, or right under ya god damn nose in the middle of the suburbs.. Cooked up and distributed. I am not a religious man, but if there is one, thats Satan's money, and someday nigga, he gonna come to collect on that shit. And from what business I've done with the man, he ain't no small fry loan shark, dawg, he's the real thing. Fuckin' around with him is fuckin' around with fire, and I ain't want no part a that.

You wanna get burnt you go right ahead.. I got just two things to say;

You keep that shit away from these kids, and you keep my name out ya mouth.

Mofukkin' sick a yayo, sick a meth, sick a shit, sick of all that, and I'm sick a seein' it in the hands of 14 year old kids god dammit.

"What is done in love always takes place beyond good and evil." -- Nietzsche

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I Hear Ya Sun! ...
Nov 29th 2006

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Wed Nov-29-06 10:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I Hear Ya Sun! ..."
In response to Reply # 0

*Throws match and runs* --

Nahhhh but really, this is a heated lil' vent here -- And I feel U! -- *YeP*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62143 Previous topic | Next topic