Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62134

Subject: "Revolution piece:GraceMusik." Previous topic | Next topic
Solomonchild
Member since Oct 03rd 2006
40 posts
Tue Nov-28-06 04:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Revolution piece:GraceMusik."

BrownLifetime.

This mornin i found breathin the City's air thru a number of years can choke your lungs of sentiment.
I strecth like Elijah under these midnight suns of of youth,
slow, powered as an Ethiopian Lion, whose eyes report scrolls of survival.
Living thru a weathering of a blackmans skin, a weathering of a climate that turned innocent males names to numbers and neglected Daughters to pre-mature mothers, bitterly managing detrimental cycles beyond menstruation.
I used my concrete- drugged adolecenthood as a known tool called from a food- clothing- and 12 inch vinyl bronx home to flashlight my way thru a 1980 spell, tainted smile generation; that passed like an ovanight train ride.
Where i developed knowledge. sight, smell; for Dime bags as i wacthed my torn, babyfaced broken home contemporaries stomp and inprint they Reputation; "Bloodshed is my badge for success" Palming nickel plated heavy toys; when handled long enough turn to life support;

effieciently loading pulling back this precious canopy for me to caress this trigger, my high, the innercity block girlfriend. saying intently, sweet exhale, my one place of security and relief, "yeah!" my power my oasis from the pain a nigga know, "Blaaaw!", ooooooh! smell the scent that generations before me knew, that kick to my arm that spark that noise; that make the cruel world
around-

me-

Run.

yea, pound after warm blooded pound to dudes i found many city-pigmented kids pheened the same high, now at 28 my prowess bellow "snacth ur life bakk" breathe beyond the poisoned promises that drip from a politicians mouth cauz a lifetime run by like nightrains, run like coltranes nightrain, run dry like a bottle of nightrain...
drip.

drip.

kids wounded Sexually. Physically. Emotionally. Hussle blackberry thick wit hood wounds beyond a pediatritians care; red blooded 28 ima long prayer, but a balm for therapy. Prescription for destiny. cauz life proved a lifetime aint
as long as u would want it to Be. Be. Selah.

Reeeeeeeeeflect.

Beloved.

I beloved I remain yours. GraceMusik.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I Like Your Work, Solomonchild
Nov 28th 2006

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Tue Nov-28-06 05:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I Like Your Work, Solomonchild"
In response to Reply # 0

*Very Interesting*

Lookin' 4~ward to seeing more ...

(((WELCOME)))

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62134 Previous topic | Next topic