Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61634

Subject: "HOME SWEET HOME" Previous topic | Next topic
Sacred
Member since Nov 30th 2005
2 posts
Thu Nov-02-06 07:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"HOME SWEET HOME"
Thu Nov-02-06 07:25 PM by Sacred

Home to me is where the hole in the ground is and in that hole is where I lay down all my expectations

The way I see it is in THIS perfectly imperfect world you are going to be knocked down so easily by so many...and many more of the same greedy fixations to delibrately chase all of your self worth away and replace it with the ordered damnation of limitations of what life should be like and how people should fit in; but home is where the ink pen spins webs of proverbial mirrors you can not escape them. No place for cosmetic thugs, or plastic bag gangstas. You are what you are because home isn't half way home it's home right from the concrete foudation. It has no radio version or any thing to "black" its value because home isn't valued at what should be customary but by what IS customary prior to what is invested in it.

Home is where fathers, mothers, and children have met their limitaions with one another and broken past infrared confrontations just to keep the roof up; even though all of the walls are gone and all is in the open ...but home is where your hope is,home is where your song is, home is where your"church" is so home is where your faith lives...even though your home may be located 2 blocks down from Pistals and Pawn shops, 2 blocks up from crack houses and 50 cent wash and dry laundrymats and right across the street from Bill Gate slogans, John Street campaignes and burnt out desperation.

But home is more than Chinese store drug dealer hangouts: one order of platanos and fried chicken and one order of a kilo all just to keep the "bread" warm because you know all too well that your place at the dinner table is more than forgotten...but you can never let it slip from your head the facts that home is your advantage PASS all your disadvantage. In other words: Home is where you do what you have to.

Home is self-respecting disrespect, self-success and neglect. But no matter where you draw the line home is where you face it, home is where you lace it, home is where trace it and home is where you taaaaaaaaaste it...and we all know NOTHING could ever TASTE SWEETER.
Because anywhere won't do and somewhere is just an excuse...
Uptown knocked all your homies and downtown played you with all its' fonies. Home is where the mask is uncovered and realities are you welcome mats.

Home is more than your hatred, spite, pitty, stress, neglect and abuse. It's also your Christmas Mornings, Thanks Giving gatherings, birthday parties......
Birth place of your roots.

Home is your proof of existance simply because

HOME is the SEED that PLANTED ...YOU!

Hey I'm TruBLUE aka Sacred I hope you are feelin this as much as I am and I hope you won't mind hearing more from me. PEACE

aka TruBLUE

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61634 Previous topic | Next topic