Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61536

Subject: "I'm Talkin' Bout" Previous topic | Next topic
Pit Bull
Member since Oct 23rd 2006
422 posts
Mon Oct-30-06 12:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I'm Talkin' Bout"
Mon Oct-30-06 12:15 PM by Pit Bull

This is what I'm talkin' 'bout...

I'm talkin' about rose petals, falling- individually scattered and placed just perfectly in position, annointed AND elected to serve their function and to have form while doing it.

I'm talkin' about candles, thousands of candles, arranged around the room giving it the soft light of cults and cabals, and I can understand them.. Because they made your face look even more like an Angel, until I almost gave up my disbelief in Christianity and cried out-

"I found YOU!"

Because you were beautiful that way.

In that way, you stole my breath- you made me breath easy. You calmed me down when I was aggrevated.. Took me in the bedroom many times and left me sedated in wonderful, wonderful ways.

I'm talkin' bout nights with no sleep, trips to Wal Mart at 2AM, and deciding to go camping at nine on friday. About layin' in bed after an all weekend adventure, looking over through strained and grainy eyes to see you.. blissfully asleep and yet barely fallen..

I'm talkin' bout ignited passions, creating dimensions of me I did not know existed- and everyone but you? They missed it. You showed me the tender side, the gentle side.. And ripped down the wall to reveal my depraved and.. most vigorously aggressive perverted side. The things we did to each other? Always less than the other wanted, for fear of rejection- turns out, that was a silly miscommunication..

Haha- I'm talkin' about Love, baby, the kind of shit that people write bad pop radio songs about, that has me singin' to tracks on 103.5- Some crazy teenage be boppin shit I'da never payed any attention to back then..

But this is now, and this is the only tribute I know how to write- To my life, to my hand, to the one who kept me up through the very worst times yet to come- to my wife. Every man should have a woman like her once they life.. I'm talkin' bout the kinda female that moves you- and improves you.

EDIT: You know, I took out the last verse of this cause it was personal and not appropriate for use on the board, it was just some shit for me and her.. But re-reading this fucker without it, I noticed it left it wrong.. This was something I wrote to my wife, now that she's not my wife, we split up, and I think you have to know that we aren't together anymore to understand the tone of this.

"What is done in love always takes place beyond good and evil." -- Nietzsche

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: vision
Oct 30th 2006
yea talk about parallels...
Oct 30th 2006
Hot one
Oct 30th 2006

tonka truck
Member since Feb 10th 2005
691 posts
Mon Oct-30-06 12:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: vision"
In response to Reply # 0

steps to the wise
that built arguements of paradise

one will have 2 surrender
thee other will have 2 become a believer

one will have 2 give
thee other will have 2 push

for the cycle
the circle is always moving

so when one stops
the other starts

and when hard times come
both have to amend and bend into new reason

in seasons pass both
will take the lead and will be lead

robynwildchild
Member since May 06th 2003
4550 posts
Mon Oct-30-06 07:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "yea talk about parallels..."
In response to Reply # 0

"Always less than the other wanted, for fear of rejection- turns out, that was a silly miscommunication.."

REJECTIONS A BITCH.

~~~~~~~~ luv R.
https://www.facebook.com/robyn.wildchild12
psycho.
"Institutions encourage us to consider the opinions they sell as "facts" and that we "believe" rather than question the morality they pitch."
cities need fewer shopping malls and more skat

empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Mon Oct-30-06 07:52 PM

3. "Hot one"
In response to Reply # 0

I can relate to ya...this one was felt

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61536 Previous topic | Next topic