Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61282

Subject: "The Exchange" Previous topic | Next topic
marijane
Member since Feb 26th 2004
13093 posts
Tue Oct-17-06 01:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The Exchange"

Excuse me Miss.... (Jay-Z ruined that question as the song rang in Torra's ears)

Kim turned and was startled by a set of blaringly-bright yet obviously fake blue eyes staring intently at her and greeted the handsomely attractive woman with a smile and a " yes ma'am?"

The heavily accented question came out sounding a little too much like "yes man" and Torra pondered. Man? What is this 94? Do I LOOK like Flava Flav? She thought

Trying to ignore her irritation, she looked the women square in her triangles of eyes and said with tight lips "I was here on Thursday and asked for light red hair..." YOU gave me BLONDE!

Kim looked into the florecent lights for better recolection." Sursdee? Noo me. I no wuk Sursdees. Pwus brond hay go goo wit bwoo eye"

Torra was lividly pensive. Hmm... WAS the Asian woman right for assuming? What would her her defense be...really? Had she too been assuming thinking THIS tiny raven-haired woman was the same she had seen days before? Did she REALLY think the woman called her a man trying to be hip to her Blackness or did she subconciously know all along the woamn was trying to be polite? "Sorry maybe it wasn't you. but can I have the right color hair please?"

Kim quietly handed the pretty Black woman the red hair with thoughts in her eyes.

The blonde WOULD have looked better in her opinion

www.myspace.com/marijaneraps

I swear I'm a marry an OKP

Nakia Genevieve are my middle names... Not my attempt to morph Phenom with Novembersgift... But...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The Exchange
Oct 18th 2006

AidenWaves
Member since Jun 26th 2003
851 posts
Wed Oct-18-06 05:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: The Exchange"
In response to Reply # 0

kin-folk, u stoopid for dis here! sounds like me at the hair supply store askin for shea butter and getti aloe-vera gel....LOL! nice....muah!

Aiden Waves, the cleansing fire

"just as the pureness of honey can sanctify my sins, i say let ur love blow in the wind...." -me!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61282 Previous topic | Next topic