Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #60577

Subject: "smoking ban 06" Previous topic | Next topic
robynwildchild
Member since May 06th 2003
4550 posts
Mon Sep-25-06 01:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"smoking ban 06"

we used to be able to buy cigs when it started, i didn't used to get carded, it happened around this time, when they started a restriction against youth. the 70s was freedom before our times.. but i'm talking 1994. the year before the shit hit the fan.

BIG BIZ KNOWS WERE STOOPID. i hate authority. FUCK THAT. the disadvanage to being young is that you don't know the world like it is. the rest of youth is the balls that wars and standpoints are made of. NOTHING TO LOSE. it hasn't been colored in for you yet, like it has been the rest of us. You haven't found out what role you play yet, because life repeats, causes a reputation to be certain things.. Blaaaaah.

Dreams are what make the life enchanted. what could be, what will, what couldn't but might.

now you won't be able to smoke in them bars, the original site of sin. i'm waiting for the right city to rebell, they had prohibition in this country in 1930, and they're too busy trying to health you up so that when there are already 300,000 mill people in this country, they'll be able to control u all. Make money off you. Short change you. Brainwash a tv. What they want you to see, omit the reality. Copy. Cut. Paste. its yours for your brain to waste.

kill the devil. we'll all live forever.. what the fuck are u thinking.
the devil will reinvent him/herself.

seriously. what the fuck is aids.
what the fuck is cancer.
can we say witch-hunt?

can't we make this hate stop?

prevention only mutates.
into the unthinkable......... i know God, he's a clever fuck.

yea, i need help.

~~~~~~~~ luv R.
https://www.facebook.com/robyn.wildchild12
psycho.
"Institutions encourage us to consider the opinions they sell as "facts" and that we "believe" rather than question the morality they pitch."
cities need fewer shopping malls and more skat

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: smoking ban 06
Sep 25th 2006
RE: smoking ban 06
Sep 26th 2006
time to quit '07
Sep 26th 2006
werd
Sep 27th 2006

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Mon Sep-25-06 12:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: smoking ban 06"
In response to Reply # 0

intresting piece.

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

Amai_1
Member since May 27th 2002
296 posts
Tue Sep-26-06 03:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: smoking ban 06"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you read 'Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About,' by John Trudeau????

You should. For real.

Morehouse
Member since Feb 25th 2003
7568 posts
Tue Sep-26-06 04:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "time to quit '07"
In response to Reply # 0

3 years is long enough (sept. '03)

KnowOne
Charter member
39942 posts
Wed Sep-27-06 11:44 PM

4. "werd"
In response to Reply # 3

n/m

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #60577 Previous topic | Next topic