Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59954

Subject: "masterbation is fun" Previous topic | Next topic
robynwildchild
Member since May 06th 2003
4550 posts
Wed Aug-30-06 05:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"masterbation is fun"
Wed Aug-30-06 05:14 AM by robynwildchild

make you loook

bitches i'm a bluecollar girl, i have to work for your attention..

I shop at target. I watch Miami ink in between working two jobs.
I’m that portion of the population that has to work hard for what it owns and to work harder to possess it. My wage is hourly, even if I am in charge. I wasn’t born into stardom I was shoved down, and I fell, so this is the life that I lead. People say I like attention, but that’s not at all what that means. I know the value of a dollar even when I spend it. I’m a sucker for a drink. I don’t perform for large audiences even thought I like to say what I think. I don’t speak in front of crowds easily, i usually swear. I sweat, and lift and I design. I mix colors so they blend right. Entourage is my life story, but only when Ari gets fired. I don’t like to fall asleep at night. I need a guy to cook, clean and fondle. My dreams vary on absurd. I’m off balance and haunted. For every full moon there is a great feeling of emotion. To that which I am.

~~~~~~~~ luv R.
https://www.facebook.com/robyn.wildchild12
psycho.
"Institutions encourage us to consider the opinions they sell as "facts" and that we "believe" rather than question the morality they pitch."
cities need fewer shopping malls and more skat

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59954 Previous topic | Next topic