Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59673

Subject: "i stutter to think" Previous topic | Next topic
Holocaust_Brick_James
Member since Jan 18th 2004
102 posts
Wed Aug-23-06 08:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"i stutter to think"

in the back of my head logic politics offers spread sheet greed deliver honor back stab between paper lines devine focus the chosin one dificulty graduating exposed refund....i cant stomach pain but shit it out easily feebily speakin horrific horror torn borders i border the cross fire thin line programmed rewind.....eyes belt loathing heat dismal body fraile beneath...i speak unexplainable understandable yet unattainable feature the class of a genius but still deliver the shiver of reality....i shake barriers nail biting experience the rebirth of cool before i drowned last summer...remember novicaine slain victim assault brain wisdom and keep it moving...jacuzzi sippin champel wristin...never done it but punish a good brew in the tub...thats real...cold steel visual split hair particle shift and let the left side fly....you know...ace in the hole with a full deck...poker face chips blessed and push it all in...a risky move but i acknowledge ima hustler...grinding the moment to the fullest until theres nothing left...sly vet smooth individual promise these cats ima move offa princaple....say word dialect bred winner blister my feet runnin barefoot on crutches...its nothing...trace my steps slow groove sweet lucious i know you muse...it was love combined fatal atrract magnetic confined to the pen and the pad...ya dig....caliber matador bulls eye extravaganza...i stutter to think and sleep thru comas...disfigured momentum refuse the diploma...im smarter than that exact science that the second i worded this i fell in compliance....Holocaust bitches!!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: i stutter to think
Aug 23rd 2006
RE: i stutter to think
Jul 08th 2011

muted
Member since Aug 21st 2006
502 posts
Wed Aug-23-06 11:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: i stutter to think"
In response to Reply # 0

some hot lines... gotta reread a lot in this format though... or maybe its my current mindstate...

muted.muxtape.com
(what i like)

candyjarre
Member since Jun 12th 2011
156 posts
Fri Jul-08-11 03:40 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: i stutter to think"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jul-08-11 03:42 AM by candyjarre

painful
atleast
you got it
out.

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59673 Previous topic | Next topic