Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59331

Subject: "different shade of black" Previous topic | Next topic
sofresh_16
Member since Aug 11th 2006
1 posts
Fri Aug-11-06 03:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"different shade of black"

DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLACK VARY IN A PERSONS MIND THE REFLECTION GIVES NO SUGGESTION OF WHAT LIES INSIDE I'VE BEEN KISSED BY THE SUN , BUT KISS ME HERE AND YOU WILL FIND MOUNTAINS, VALLEYS AND RIVERS FLOWIN WIDE I'LL LEAVE YOU A SIGN OF THE MIDNIGHT'S TIME SEEING IS FINE BUT DON'T LET IT CAUSE YOU TO LOSE SIGHT OF MIND TOUCH ME HERE, AND YOU WILL FIND INTELLECT THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND SHADES DIFFER BY EACH PERSONS MIND THESE COLORS WEREN'T MADE TO STAY IN THE LINES IMPERFECTION IS TRUE BEAUTY, BEYOND YOUR TIME SO HOW CAN YOU TELL ME WHATAM I ? I AM A SHADE I DIFFER FROM COLOR TO COLOR

lon-lon
peace & blessings

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: different shade of black
Aug 15th 2006
RE: different shade of black
Aug 18th 2006

maddhghts422
Member since Jul 14th 2006
29 posts
Tue Aug-15-06 10:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: different shade of black"
In response to Reply # 0

I like this piece. It was easy to follow and interpret. Nice work!

The trick is to love somebody.... if you love one person , you see everybody else differently
James Baldwin

Harmonies sashays over melodies effortlessly riding rhythms methodically, while the cadence of the drum beats like an orgasmic heartbeat

ASIEM
Charter member
4154 posts
Fri Aug-18-06 08:55 AM

2. "RE: different shade of black"
In response to Reply # 0

can you speak a little louder i don't think peeps heard you...smile, nicely done

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59331 Previous topic | Next topic